Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Prayke's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Matcha
I can work with that!
Whenever you're ready, just paypal the $25 to prayke(at)gmail.com and I'll get started!
@Matcha
I can work with that!
Whenever you're ready, just paypal the $25 to prayke(at)gmail.com and I'll get started!
@Noizykun
Hey there! As far as I know, the gem ratio is 1:540 so a $10 commission would come out to 567000t!
@Noizykun
Hey there! As far as I know, the gem ratio is 1:540 so a $10 commission would come out to 567000t!
@prayke
Aaaaand sent! Let me know if it got to you safely. :3
@prayke
Aaaaand sent! Let me know if it got to you safely. :3
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@prayke Yo! I'd love to snag a Fullbody Colored Shaded slot, but it wouldn't be for an FR dragon, it would be of an OC. Do you take OC's instead? It would be this character in question!

And if so, what price in gems would that be, since I wouldn't be going off of FR genes for pricing?

Thank you!!

@prayke Yo! I'd love to snag a Fullbody Colored Shaded slot, but it wouldn't be for an FR dragon, it would be of an OC. Do you take OC's instead? It would be this character in question!

And if so, what price in gems would that be, since I wouldn't be going off of FR genes for pricing?

Thank you!!

@Matcha Got it!! I'll have the commission to you within the next few days!

@Laced Hey there! I do draw OCs, and to correlate it to a category I would put your OC at "Non-basic genes" so it would come out to $30/gem equ. Let me know what you think!
@Matcha Got it!! I'll have the commission to you within the next few days!

@Laced Hey there! I do draw OCs, and to correlate it to a category I would put your OC at "Non-basic genes" so it would come out to $30/gem equ. Let me know what you think!
@prayke That would be awesome, yes please! I'll send over the gems/info right away after confirmation! :D
@prayke That would be awesome, yes please! I'll send over the gems/info right away after confirmation! :D
@laced
Whenever you're ready, send over the info!!
@laced
Whenever you're ready, send over the info!!
1 2 3 4 5 6