Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LOTS of Dragons! Newbie Discount! (NEW!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
@Beekeeper

How much for the first Nocturn listed?
Also for the last dragon.

@Beekeeper

How much for the first Nocturn listed?
Also for the last dragon.

U58SZuw.png
@Beekeeper

Could you hold this one?: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3825574

Would it be for 10k? If so I'd love to buy it
@Beekeeper

Could you hold this one?: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3825574

Would it be for 10k? If so I'd love to buy it
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Godiva

With the matching colors and double gene, I'd normally ask for 150-175k, but for a new member, I think I could do 100k?

The hatchling would be 5k, though I had someone else express interest, so I should probably wait until I hear back from them before selling her to someone else. I can ping you if they decide they don't want her or don't reply by tomorrow though, if you like!

@jessicaeh

Yeah, I could give her to you for 10k. I'll make a note on the front page that she's on hold!
@Godiva

With the matching colors and double gene, I'd normally ask for 150-175k, but for a new member, I think I could do 100k?

The hatchling would be 5k, though I had someone else express interest, so I should probably wait until I hear back from them before selling her to someone else. I can ping you if they decide they don't want her or don't reply by tomorrow though, if you like!

@jessicaeh

Yeah, I could give her to you for 10k. I'll make a note on the front page that she's on hold!
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
beep
beep
@Beekeeper

Thank you so much! I'll message you as soon as I have the money!
@Beekeeper

Thank you so much! I'll message you as soon as I have the money!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@jessicaeh

Okay, sounds good! Just go ahead and start the CR trade whenever you're ready. ^^
@jessicaeh

Okay, sounds good! Just go ahead and start the CR trade whenever you're ready. ^^
how much for the 4th nocturne?
how much for the 4th nocturne?
@bluets

I could let him go for 40k to a new member, I think?
@bluets

[quote name="Beekeeper" date=2015-04-09 18:39:16] @bluets I could let him go for 40k to a new member, I think? [/quote] ah ok! i should have the money ready in a day or two
Beekeeper wrote on 2015-04-09:
@bluets

ah ok! i should have the money ready in a day or two
@bluets

Alrighty, I'll hold him for you!
@bluets

Alrighty, I'll hold him for you!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48