Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
1 2
@kirataisho I'm so glad! It's always nice to hear that someone had fun on the site. I like the fairgrounds as well. It's very easy to get treasure that way. Don't be afraid to battle though! I didn't really like it at first, but as I got more and more dragons, I found it essential to do for food and stuff. Speaking of dragons, I was wondering if you might like to give this little guy a good home: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12048521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120486/12048521_350.png[/img] [/url] Think you're up for it?
@kirataisho I'm so glad! It's always nice to hear that someone had fun on the site. I like the fairgrounds as well. It's very easy to get treasure that way. Don't be afraid to battle though! I didn't really like it at first, but as I got more and more dragons, I found it essential to do for food and stuff.

Speaking of dragons, I was wondering if you might like to give this little guy a good home:

12048521_350.png

Think you're up for it?
@LaMortCalme I've tried out the coliseum today, and I found even the first area to be challenging. I assume it'll get better as I go so I will keep it up!

You are offering me a pretty, pretty imperial? For real? Oh my goodness I don't even know what to say! I will do my best to take care of him and make sure that he is loved! <3

Thank you so much! C:
@LaMortCalme I've tried out the coliseum today, and I found even the first area to be challenging. I assume it'll get better as I go so I will keep it up!

You are offering me a pretty, pretty imperial? For real? Oh my goodness I don't even know what to say! I will do my best to take care of him and make sure that he is loved! <3

Thank you so much! C:
@kirataisho Yup! It'll get better and easier as you go on. And yup! He's all yours! No problem!
@kirataisho Yup! It'll get better and easier as you go on. And yup! He's all yours! No problem!
1 2