Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons for Newbies!--CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@karpp, i'm sorry but there was a mixup and someone else got Zaira? Could I offer you another dragon. I am so sorry.
@karpp, i'm sorry but there was a mixup and someone else got Zaira? Could I offer you another dragon. I am so sorry.
GujRVNB.gif
@DuchessIceFire thx
@DuchessIceFire thx
Raffle @ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1654196
1673.png1672.png379.png607.png1795.png4349.png
Hello! So cute baby!!
umm, may I have the last baby?
Hello! So cute baby!!
umm, may I have the last baby?
@DuchessIceFire

Your dragons are beautiful! I would love one of your dragons. I'm not picky on which I get, I would like a male - if you have one - Thank you for taking the time to read this.
@DuchessIceFire

Your dragons are beautiful! I would love one of your dragons. I'm not picky on which I get, I would like a male - if you have one - Thank you for taking the time to read this.
@Furyianna, I did and I'm so sorry because I already gave her away. I can promise you another baby from that breeding pair free of charge to make it up to you.
@Furyianna, I did and I'm so sorry because I already gave her away. I can promise you another baby from that breeding pair free of charge to make it up to you.
GujRVNB.gif
@ohvalyria, Aden is available
@ohvalyria, Aden is available
GujRVNB.gif
@DuchessIceFire Thank you very much! Your thread is very popular it's a understandable mistake :)
@DuchessIceFire Thank you very much! Your thread is very popular it's a understandable mistake :)
The Little Fox has found her way
@wool5092, the coatl with lemon gembond? Yep, still available.
@wool5092, the coatl with lemon gembond? Yep, still available.
GujRVNB.gif
@DuchessIceFire
I had! :)
@DuchessIceFire
I had! :)
@DuchessIceFire

Can I send a crossroads to purchase him?
@DuchessIceFire

Can I send a crossroads to purchase him?
1 2 3 4 5