Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Distraction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hey, this might be a bit odd, but I'm just looking for a bit of a distraction. My anxiety is acting up and everyone I know is busy so I was hoping that someone here could help me out? I'll literally talk about anything
Hey, this might be a bit odd, but I'm just looking for a bit of a distraction. My anxiety is acting up and everyone I know is busy so I was hoping that someone here could help me out? I'll literally talk about anything
Well, I'm wearing socks that are laughing at me. They have "haha" and "lol" written all over them xD
Well, I'm wearing socks that are laughing at me. They have "haha" and "lol" written all over them xD
@Mishatu Looks like your socks are making fun of you, you should probably laugh back at them. Show them who's boss xD
@Mishatu Looks like your socks are making fun of you, you should probably laugh back at them. Show them who's boss xD
Well I do keep stepping on them, so I guess that's showing them? But these socks do make me smile, especially when I can tell people my socks are laughing at them.
Well I do keep stepping on them, so I guess that's showing them? But these socks do make me smile, especially when I can tell people my socks are laughing at them.
Yeah, I think that definitely counts as showing them. I bet people are pretty concerned when u tell them that without explaining, though
Yeah, I think that definitely counts as showing them. I bet people are pretty concerned when u tell them that without explaining, though
Eh, enough people know by now that I'm that one weird chick, and I don't tell it to everyone xD Kinda wish I'd saved them for this weekend, so I could wear my laughing socks in my reenacting shoes (the shoes cover up to my ankle, and these socks are low-cut, so they turn out invisible)
Eh, enough people know by now that I'm that one weird chick, and I don't tell it to everyone xD Kinda wish I'd saved them for this weekend, so I could wear my laughing socks in my reenacting shoes (the shoes cover up to my ankle, and these socks are low-cut, so they turn out invisible)
Hai <3 Im sorry about your anxiety hun <333 I know exactly how you feel :b Think about doggies! My pup is laying on me rn c: hes super fluff.
Hai <3 Im sorry about your anxiety hun <333 I know exactly how you feel :b Think about doggies! My pup is laying on me rn c: hes super fluff.
k2k2Be3.png
I see your pup and raise you a silly baby turtle! He falls off his rock way too often xD
I see your pup and raise you a silly baby turtle! He falls off his rock way too often xD
@Mishatu You should definitely try to save them for next time you wear your reenacting shoes

@linearFortunes Aw, my dog is sleeping next to me. <3 What kind of dog is yours?
@Mishatu You should definitely try to save them for next time you wear your reenacting shoes

@linearFortunes Aw, my dog is sleeping next to me. <3 What kind of dog is yours?
Ive got a toy poodle haha. Hes super Hyper but I love him c:
Ive got a toy poodle haha. Hes super Hyper but I love him c:
k2k2Be3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11