Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Free for Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@xfeathermuffin Sorry, Dragon 5 is taken but would you like to take another pick? ;u;
@xfeathermuffin Sorry, Dragon 5 is taken but would you like to take another pick? ;u;
@chiiby Thank you!! :D
@chiiby Thank you!! :D
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@chiiby

Could I have #6 then? Thank you!
@chiiby

Could I have #6 then? Thank you!
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
@cloudycaracal Oh no, that's not necessary. I just wanna hurry and clear out these pretty babies~ I'll send it to you as soon as possible.
@cloudycaracal Oh no, that's not necessary. I just wanna hurry and clear out these pretty babies~ I'll send it to you as soon as possible.
@chiiby
Alright, thank you!
@chiiby
Alright, thank you!
tumblr_o1brhi56gt1v3zko7o2_r1_250.png

X8Qn3.gif
v9WrO.gif
UmEwZ.gif
ydO8L.gif
@IcyBear I'll just ask for 100 T for the Nocturne, have fun with them! They look like a real sweetheart.
@IcyBear I'll just ask for 100 T for the Nocturne, have fun with them! They look like a real sweetheart.
@xfeathermuffin Ah you know what, Dragon 6 got taken too, but since it seems you like those particular dragons the most, do you want me to go ahead and make a nest with that particular pair? You can go ahead and pick whatever dragon you prefer out of the nest once it hatches~
@xfeathermuffin Ah you know what, Dragon 6 got taken too, but since it seems you like those particular dragons the most, do you want me to go ahead and make a nest with that particular pair? You can go ahead and pick whatever dragon you prefer out of the nest once it hatches~
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
~Art Credit to Kitsunka
@chiiby

Thank you!' If its too much trouble, I can settle with 7
@chiiby

Thank you!' If its too much trouble, I can settle with 7
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
I signed up yesterday.... may I please have the hatch ling #7 please? He is so adorable and cool... :3 ~Thank you!
I signed up yesterday.... may I please have the hatch ling #7 please? He is so adorable and cool... :3 ~Thank you!
1 2 3 4