Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cat people of FR
1 2 3 4
@MohaveTurquoise
what a face!!
@MohaveTurquoise
what a face!!
@Sunnetblume

She's a mess.

But she's MY mess :)
@Sunnetblume

She's a mess.

But she's MY mess :)
THIS IS THE THREAD FOR ME.
I only have one cat, but he is my child and my best friend. it is a bit pathetic.
he enjoys snoozing, eating his own whiskers, and meowing plaintively at nothing. one of my friends and I have decided that if this were the world of His Dark Materials, he would be my daemon. he also uses blankets like a person.
2rm9yl1.jpg
24zwxar.jpg
THIS IS THE THREAD FOR ME.
I only have one cat, but he is my child and my best friend. it is a bit pathetic.
he enjoys snoozing, eating his own whiskers, and meowing plaintively at nothing. one of my friends and I have decided that if this were the world of His Dark Materials, he would be my daemon. he also uses blankets like a person.
2rm9yl1.jpg
24zwxar.jpg
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@HexOmega
He has gorgeous eyes!
@HexOmega
He has gorgeous eyes!
ZVpCPil.png
i did end up finding some pictures of my cats! this one here is luke! my precious child [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/069e7d3dfcd91ed198dcbd8e0021a735/tumblr_ndxbwmBA3i1rdxogmo1_540.jpg[/img] and then there's lil missy and mowgli in the second pic! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/7275451e16641d9cd764892684552e53/tumblr_nkhrcfkyig1rdxogmo1_1280.jpg[/img] [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/7767c616bb321820611aec0dc6784a51/tumblr_nke4aj717K1rdxogmo1_1280.jpg[/img] and lastly zero! he's the noisiest of them all and will yell at me if i turn on the lights too early or accidentally wake him up by being too loud getting out of bed [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/b2cf5c1cfd4381233ec4703046da365f/tumblr_mjbnv3so1z1rdxogmo2_500.jpg[/img] all the other pics i found of kimba and tobi are really wide and don't really fit on here at all
i did end up finding some pictures of my cats!

this one here is luke! my precious child

tumblr_ndxbwmBA3i1rdxogmo1_540.jpg

and then there's lil missy and mowgli in the second pic!

tumblr_nkhrcfkyig1rdxogmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nke4aj717K1rdxogmo1_1280.jpg

and lastly zero! he's the noisiest of them all and will yell at me if i turn on the lights too early or accidentally wake him up by being too loud getting out of bed

tumblr_mjbnv3so1z1rdxogmo2_500.jpg

all the other pics i found of kimba and tobi are really wide and don't really fit on here at all
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
I LOVE CATS OMG Ihave three beautiful furbabies. Tipper is 13, Missy will be 11 next month, and little Chester will be 2 this month! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/119b0088e8b1a798481e2ecc1ecb58fb/tumblr_nkqzdpQKe11rum2olo5_500.jpg[/img] This is Tipper (orange) and Missy (grey), they're the seniors of the house and are pretty close. Lately they've been extra snuggly with each other. It's so cute! Tipper is a naughty cat, he attacks people and will steal food when you're not looking, but he's very sweet and friendly when he's behaving. Missy is a giant sweetheart with the loudest purr! She loves to be petted and has the cutest little mew. She is the princess! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/b57f14443dffa2ad07d409a1cee42be9/tumblr_ni92f9k6zq1rum2olo1_500.jpg[/img] This is Chester, my small baby and best friend in the whole wide world. He is the sweetest cat I've ever had. He's playful and super loving! Every morning he comes into bed chirping and purring and gives me kissies (rubs and licks!). He is very loud and meows a lot, he usually wants to play. He's so fierce when he plays, he'll even growl and drag you around the house if he grabs on to one of those wand toys. He can be naughty but he is the greatest cat I've ever had and I love him so much! Unfortunately, the seniors and Chester don't get along so great. While Tipper & Missy do have quite a bit of energy for their ages, Chester just never slows down and always wants to play with them. Missy especially doesn't enjoy being pounced on and chased around, and it results in lots of growls and hisses from my baby girl :( I hope someday they can work out their differences! I think Chester is just a bit too rambunctious for the older cats... Chester will stop playing with a wand toy if one of the older cats starts playing, which is pretty sweet of him. I just wish he'd stop chasing and tackling his big brother and sister all the time!
I LOVE CATS OMG
Ihave three beautiful furbabies. Tipper is 13, Missy will be 11 next month, and little Chester will be 2 this month!

tumblr_nkqzdpQKe11rum2olo5_500.jpg
This is Tipper (orange) and Missy (grey), they're the seniors of the house and are pretty close. Lately they've been extra snuggly with each other. It's so cute! Tipper is a naughty cat, he attacks people and will steal food when you're not looking, but he's very sweet and friendly when he's behaving. Missy is a giant sweetheart with the loudest purr! She loves to be petted and has the cutest little mew. She is the princess!

tumblr_ni92f9k6zq1rum2olo1_500.jpg
This is Chester, my small baby and best friend in the whole wide world. He is the sweetest cat I've ever had. He's playful and super loving! Every morning he comes into bed chirping and purring and gives me kissies (rubs and licks!). He is very loud and meows a lot, he usually wants to play. He's so fierce when he plays, he'll even growl and drag you around the house if he grabs on to one of those wand toys. He can be naughty but he is the greatest cat I've ever had and I love him so much!

Unfortunately, the seniors and Chester don't get along so great. While Tipper & Missy do have quite a bit of energy for their ages, Chester just never slows down and always wants to play with them. Missy especially doesn't enjoy being pounced on and chased around, and it results in lots of growls and hisses from my baby girl :( I hope someday they can work out their differences! I think Chester is just a bit too rambunctious for the older cats... Chester will stop playing with a wand toy if one of the older cats starts playing, which is pretty sweet of him. I just wish he'd stop chasing and tackling his big brother and sister all the time!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
@litterbox
Sooo cute! I went to school with a guy who was named Kimba after the animation. :D

@KTwhy Awww, mine are starting to get into senior status too. And Chester's black nose is the cutest!!
@litterbox
Sooo cute! I went to school with a guy who was named Kimba after the animation. :D

@KTwhy Awww, mine are starting to get into senior status too. And Chester's black nose is the cutest!!
ZVpCPil.png
@Ramanth
yeah, he has fantasy protagonist eyes. they're gold with green around the pupil.

@litterbox
Luke is so pretty! I mean, they're all pretty, but especially Luke.
also, nice username.
@Ramanth
yeah, he has fantasy protagonist eyes. they're gold with green around the pupil.

@litterbox
Luke is so pretty! I mean, they're all pretty, but especially Luke.
also, nice username.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
I have... A lot of cats. Five indoor cats and five outdoor cats.

The indoor cats are Julia (10 years old), Bella (5 years old), Mia (4 years old), Brandy (2 years old), and The Runt (2 years old). Brandy and The Runt are sisters and used to be part of the outdoor group. Brandy is extremely friendly, to the point that it could get her into trouble if left outside. My dad fell in love with The Runt and brought her in.

The outdoor cats are (with less creative names) Mama Kitty (3 - 4 years old), Daddy Kitty (don't know his age), Brother (2 years old), Kinda Shy Kitty (2 years old), and Super Shy Kitty (2 years old). All are feral (or "community") cats. The 2 year olds are the offspring of Mama and Daddy. All were spayed/neutered when the kids were kittens, so the group won't be growing. I feed all of them daily and provide them shelter from the elements. With all the time they've been here, I've tamed all but Daddy Kitty (he won't even give me a chance). They come to me when called and let me pet them. They run and hide from strangers, so that's why I haven't found them all indoor homes (unlike Brandy and The Runt). They've also adapted to living outside, so the change would be too much for them.

I could go on about the whys and hows of feral cats (aka - community cats) for ever, but I'll shut up now...
I have... A lot of cats. Five indoor cats and five outdoor cats.

The indoor cats are Julia (10 years old), Bella (5 years old), Mia (4 years old), Brandy (2 years old), and The Runt (2 years old). Brandy and The Runt are sisters and used to be part of the outdoor group. Brandy is extremely friendly, to the point that it could get her into trouble if left outside. My dad fell in love with The Runt and brought her in.

The outdoor cats are (with less creative names) Mama Kitty (3 - 4 years old), Daddy Kitty (don't know his age), Brother (2 years old), Kinda Shy Kitty (2 years old), and Super Shy Kitty (2 years old). All are feral (or "community") cats. The 2 year olds are the offspring of Mama and Daddy. All were spayed/neutered when the kids were kittens, so the group won't be growing. I feed all of them daily and provide them shelter from the elements. With all the time they've been here, I've tamed all but Daddy Kitty (he won't even give me a chance). They come to me when called and let me pet them. They run and hide from strangers, so that's why I haven't found them all indoor homes (unlike Brandy and The Runt). They've also adapted to living outside, so the change would be too much for them.

I could go on about the whys and hows of feral cats (aka - community cats) for ever, but I'll shut up now...
Smokey is my heart. He was born on April fools day 2000 so he just turned 15. We first met him before he even opened his eyes (we also had his sister but she passed in 2004). He looks pretty good for an old man. His nickname is Mocha-choca-latta-yaya :)

IMG_0317_zpspjluqki1.jpg

And this is Sunshine who just joined our house 2 months ago. She is really my fiance's cat and a first for him - he never liked cats before Smokie and I moved in.

2015-01-30%2020.35.37_zpsqhjn9k6v.jpg
Smokey is my heart. He was born on April fools day 2000 so he just turned 15. We first met him before he even opened his eyes (we also had his sister but she passed in 2004). He looks pretty good for an old man. His nickname is Mocha-choca-latta-yaya :)

IMG_0317_zpspjluqki1.jpg

And this is Sunshine who just joined our house 2 months ago. She is really my fiance's cat and a first for him - he never liked cats before Smokie and I moved in.

2015-01-30%2020.35.37_zpsqhjn9k6v.jpg
Walking through a Fairy Circle can make magic happen. It might change the color of a dragon, or change its genes or even its breed. Only the bravest set out to make an intentional trip through a Fairy Circle. Most dragons just step right into them when they are concentrating on something else. Just remember - Magic is Everywhere tumblr_o869wygMbQ1v4aprho7_r1_100.png
My Favorite Skin Shop!! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1835085/1
1 2 3 4