Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED >Free dergs for newbies!< :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
bump
bump
Ashmore dosent your head hurt with all the bumps?

Anyways green isn't my color so give a message once the new dregs hatch o3o
Ashmore dosent your head hurt with all the bumps?

Anyways green isn't my color so give a message once the new dregs hatch o3o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o2FKJUU.png
[img]https:://41.media.tumblr.com/e84652cae15ae86bcc7b13f49324b819/tumblr_n mki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All right @ZeFortuneTeller! :D But the bumps worthed it because you're here, isn't it? :D
All right @ZeFortuneTeller! :D But the bumps worthed it because you're here, isn't it? :D
I just joined yesterday. I don't know how anything works on this site yet, but would it be okay if you can tell me when you have more hatchlings.
I just joined yesterday. I don't know how anything works on this site yet, but would it be okay if you can tell me when you have more hatchlings.
Of course @RoseKnight! :D
Of course @RoseKnight! :D
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Is there any dragons left? I would love one!! <3 I'm not too sure how to navigate the site much yet but I love all the dragons I have seen!
Is there any dragons left? I would love one!! <3 I'm not too sure how to navigate the site much yet but I love all the dragons I have seen!
@0CAT There are two guardians on the first page. Would you like to have one of them? :)
@0CAT There are two guardians on the first page. Would you like to have one of them? :)
@Ashmore Sure, if it is no trouble, I would love one!
@Ashmore Sure, if it is no trouble, I would love one!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27