Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
[quote name="eeriansadow" date=2015-04-08 19:53:18] @radpunkster Topaz is gone I'm afraid, so we'll send along an imperial shortly! [/quote] not to be a pain... but i'd be cool with getting the newly posted wildclaw instead... but one of the imperials is a-okay as well. (i don't want to make things complicated when you all are being so nice)
eeriansadow wrote on 2015-04-08:
@radpunkster Topaz is gone I'm afraid, so we'll send along an imperial shortly!
not to be a pain... but i'd be cool with getting the newly posted wildclaw instead... but one of the imperials is a-okay as well. (i don't want to make things complicated when you all are being so nice)
@eeriansadow

Hello!

May i please have; a random food pack, a coliseum pack ... Pearlcatcher girl 2 and.. a random familiar please?
@eeriansadow

Hello!

May i please have; a random food pack, a coliseum pack ... Pearlcatcher girl 2 and.. a random familiar please?
BVUXJUX.pngitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif170910FR-CorgnadoBadge-size3.png1323_150px_spottedleaves1_by_miirshroom-dbptakq.png
@eeriahshadow

Food: Mix, or whatever is cool
Apparel: peacekeeping headband
Familiar: venerable shalebuck
Coliseum Battle Starter Kit
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12043979

Please and thankyou so much!!!!
@eeriahshadow

Food: Mix, or whatever is cool
Apparel: peacekeeping headband
Familiar: venerable shalebuck
Coliseum Battle Starter Kit
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12043979

Please and thankyou so much!!!!
Hello
@eeriansadow
may I have a food pack of plants
a dented iron belt
centaur archer
a swipp trade kit
and a dragon
thank you
Hello
@eeriansadow
may I have a food pack of plants
a dented iron belt
centaur archer
a swipp trade kit
and a dragon
thank you
(Just making it through all these pages, thanks for being so patient with us guys! ;w; Sorry!)

@temperatefire Sorry, the Woodsdrake cape was taken :( Would you like another apparel item?

@MasterRahl I'm also sorry, but we don't have anymore Black Wolf familiars. Is there something else you'd like?

@Kyrria101 I'm afraid that Tundra has been taken, and we're currently out of Violet Flowerfalls, is there another apparel item you would like?

@BloodThorn I'm sorry, the Mirror you're requesting was taken earlier, as well as the Bloody Tail Bandage and the Shale Thresher! Oh noes D: Are there anothers you'd like?

@Jinnouchi Sorry, we're fresh out of Marbled Jesters. Is there another choice?

@Mangepic Sorry, but the apparel item you requested was taken before you. Do you have a second choice?

@Mikaley The stars next to an item or apparel's name is their "rarity" level. It's like, how hard they are to find and stuff.

@Luxern Sorry, we're out of Golden Arm Silks! Do you have a second choice? :)

@Inkhling Ah! I believe that Imp was already spoken for, would you like a different dragon? We'll be adding more tomorrow for sure!

@Aluriok I'm afraid that particular Imp is already spoken for XD So many people!

@fangirl28824 We're fresh out of Centaur Archers (my fault, I'm having to play catch up), is there another familiar you would like? Also could you go to page 11 and pick the dragon you'd like, please? It makes it less stressful ;)
(Just making it through all these pages, thanks for being so patient with us guys! ;w; Sorry!)

@temperatefire Sorry, the Woodsdrake cape was taken :( Would you like another apparel item?

@MasterRahl I'm also sorry, but we don't have anymore Black Wolf familiars. Is there something else you'd like?

@Kyrria101 I'm afraid that Tundra has been taken, and we're currently out of Violet Flowerfalls, is there another apparel item you would like?

@BloodThorn I'm sorry, the Mirror you're requesting was taken earlier, as well as the Bloody Tail Bandage and the Shale Thresher! Oh noes D: Are there anothers you'd like?

@Jinnouchi Sorry, we're fresh out of Marbled Jesters. Is there another choice?

@Mangepic Sorry, but the apparel item you requested was taken before you. Do you have a second choice?

@Mikaley The stars next to an item or apparel's name is their "rarity" level. It's like, how hard they are to find and stuff.

@Luxern Sorry, we're out of Golden Arm Silks! Do you have a second choice? :)

@Inkhling Ah! I believe that Imp was already spoken for, would you like a different dragon? We'll be adding more tomorrow for sure!

@Aluriok I'm afraid that particular Imp is already spoken for XD So many people!

@fangirl28824 We're fresh out of Centaur Archers (my fault, I'm having to play catch up), is there another familiar you would like? Also could you go to page 11 and pick the dragon you'd like, please? It makes it less stressful ;)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@eeriansadow

Thank you for the opportunity

May I have the plant food pack, white wooly tail, stonewatch harpy, Coliseum Battle Starter Kit (arcane), and the first dragon please!
@eeriansadow

Thank you for the opportunity

May I have the plant food pack, white wooly tail, stonewatch harpy, Coliseum Battle Starter Kit (arcane), and the first dragon please!
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@therunya Sure thing, I could try again tomorrow or if one of the remaining imps are available ;P Of course if not I won't be upset! I'm just happy to see so much generosity. I've managed to be gifted with many wonderfully beautiful dragaons today for being new! Hehe I may just leave this thread be to let others have a try <333 Thank you for letting me know!
@therunya Sure thing, I could try again tomorrow or if one of the remaining imps are available ;P Of course if not I won't be upset! I'm just happy to see so much generosity. I've managed to be gifted with many wonderfully beautiful dragaons today for being new! Hehe I may just leave this thread be to let others have a try <333 Thank you for letting me know!
@CupcakeCass I'm sorry, you might have to clarify a little on the first dragon? Currently, all the dragons on the first page are taken, but if you hop back to page 11, i have posted new dragons to choose from.
@CupcakeCass I'm sorry, you might have to clarify a little on the first dragon? Currently, all the dragons on the first page are taken, but if you hop back to page 11, i have posted new dragons to choose from.
@therunya
sorry about the trouble
can I have a wintermane bowman and the coatl boy #1
@therunya
sorry about the trouble
can I have a wintermane bowman and the coatl boy #1
@fangirl28824 It's certainly no trouble, this is how hectic some giveaways can get! But darnit! Someone ahead of you snagged our last Winterman Bowman (what luck!) and I can't get into the main post to update what we do and don't have. Can I interest you in a Sickle Kamaitachi?? And Coatl Boy #1 is on his way!
@fangirl28824 It's certainly no trouble, this is how hectic some giveaways can get! But darnit! Someone ahead of you snagged our last Winterman Bowman (what luck!) and I can't get into the main post to update what we do and don't have. Can I interest you in a Sickle Kamaitachi?? And Coatl Boy #1 is on his way!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23