Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Newbie Mentor Service
mentor%20service_zpssxkzcw0q.png

Okay this is still kinda a work in progress so bear with me. Suggestions and ideas always welcome.

Seems like there's lots of newbies that joined this registration period. So, here's a place where they can get mentors and advice. Guides, gifts, and any other helpful things are welcome and older members can sign up to be buddies with specific newbies. Leveling services will be provided at a discounted rate along with food and dragons to get people started.

Ping me if you're interested and what service you'd like (ex. can you level my Coatl to 10 or I'm running low on meat)

Mentors
  • Asilas
  • sdsilver
mentor%20service_zpssxkzcw0q.png

Okay this is still kinda a work in progress so bear with me. Suggestions and ideas always welcome.

Seems like there's lots of newbies that joined this registration period. So, here's a place where they can get mentors and advice. Guides, gifts, and any other helpful things are welcome and older members can sign up to be buddies with specific newbies. Leveling services will be provided at a discounted rate along with food and dragons to get people started.

Ping me if you're interested and what service you'd like (ex. can you level my Coatl to 10 or I'm running low on meat)

Mentors
  • Asilas
  • sdsilver
@Asilas

I'm interested in this, I could use a little help around anyway-
@Asilas

I'm interested in this, I could use a little help around anyway-
Duly noted
Duly noted
I would greatly appreciate some help! i've only just started today and i'm a bit lost! i've just been roaming about lost for the past day!
I would greatly appreciate some help! i've only just started today and i'm a bit lost! i've just been roaming about lost for the past day!
@Asilas

I could help someone. I am coming up on my year here.
@Asilas

I could help someone. I am coming up on my year here.
^
^