Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LOTS of Dragons! Newbie Discount! (NEW!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@DontMindMe
@Pidgey104

Would you like me to hold her for you? (same question to both of you, lol)
@DontMindMe
@Pidgey104

Would you like me to hold her for you? (same question to both of you, lol)
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
@Beekeeper Sure, how long are you able to hold?
@Beekeeper Sure, how long are you able to hold?
I could buy that beautiful Imperial for 1000 now. I'm very new so please excuse me if that's a low offer. I don't mean to offend at all.
I could buy that beautiful Imperial for 1000 now. I'm very new so please excuse me if that's a low offer. I don't mean to offend at all.
~
Lauren
She/Her
Disaster Bi and Weird Horse Girl
~
@DontMindMe

I'd prefer not to do any holds for more than a day or two, but I can be flexible if I need to.
@DontMindMe

I'd prefer not to do any holds for more than a day or two, but I can be flexible if I need to.
@Beekeeper Would it be okay if you just kept it on hold till tomarrow at around...uhh...maybe 6 or 7 pm?
@Beekeeper Would it be okay if you just kept it on hold till tomarrow at around...uhh...maybe 6 or 7 pm?
@WinterSolstice93

No problem, it takes a while to figure out. I still have a hard time making offers on dragons, or even pricing my own. Generally the very lowest you'll find dragons (except for giveaways or possible really special deals for new members and stuff) is about 3000 for hatchlings and 7-8000 for adults, which is usually for "exalt fodder" (dragons that people only buy to exalt--though sometimes they're quite pretty and people decide to keep one). These minimums can go up a bit with the market as well--the best way to tell is to check the Auction House. And then most of the time, dragons being sold on the forums will be more than that, since they're usually "nicer" (though that can be subjective) and intended to be kept instead of immediately exalted for profit.

I'd usually be asking about 15k minimum for the cheapest dragons here (the more expensive ones being more like 40k, not including the 1st gen nocturne which is a special case and worth more than 100k, probably), but I'm discounting them for new members.

Basically, even for a lot of old members, dragon markets and pricing can be complicated and difficult, but the best you can do is kind of watch the market and try to pick up on trends--or just ask. lol

ANYWAY that was probably more info than you wanted! XD As for the imp--which one did you mean? I have two imperials for sale, and for new members, I'm asking for 10k (10000) each.
@WinterSolstice93

No problem, it takes a while to figure out. I still have a hard time making offers on dragons, or even pricing my own. Generally the very lowest you'll find dragons (except for giveaways or possible really special deals for new members and stuff) is about 3000 for hatchlings and 7-8000 for adults, which is usually for "exalt fodder" (dragons that people only buy to exalt--though sometimes they're quite pretty and people decide to keep one). These minimums can go up a bit with the market as well--the best way to tell is to check the Auction House. And then most of the time, dragons being sold on the forums will be more than that, since they're usually "nicer" (though that can be subjective) and intended to be kept instead of immediately exalted for profit.

I'd usually be asking about 15k minimum for the cheapest dragons here (the more expensive ones being more like 40k, not including the 1st gen nocturne which is a special case and worth more than 100k, probably), but I'm discounting them for new members.

Basically, even for a lot of old members, dragon markets and pricing can be complicated and difficult, but the best you can do is kind of watch the market and try to pick up on trends--or just ask. lol

ANYWAY that was probably more info than you wanted! XD As for the imp--which one did you mean? I have two imperials for sale, and for new members, I'm asking for 10k (10000) each.
@DontMindMe

Yeah, I can do that! I'll leave her up, but put a note about it. You can send me a trade through crossroads as soon as you're ready!
@DontMindMe

Yeah, I can do that! I'll leave her up, but put a note about it. You can send me a trade through crossroads as soon as you're ready!
@Beekeeper Okie dokie lokie! ~
@Beekeeper Okie dokie lokie! ~
beep
beep
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67753/6775262_350.png[/img] how much is she? i have a tragic amount of 2381
6775262_350.png
how much is she? i have a tragic amount of 2381
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48