Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dergs for Newbs (4 Left!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@sobakasu Brina is super awesome, cloud I get her and a basket *___*
@sobakasu Brina is super awesome, cloud I get her and a basket *___*
@Kittzilla I'd like the dragon named Hestia if she's still available. If not then any fae dragon will do.
@Kittzilla I'd like the dragon named Hestia if she's still available. If not then any fae dragon will do.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Can I have zandal and basket???
Can I have zandal and basket???
Can I ask for a basket and either Diligence or Iviore? @sobakasu @Kittzilla

(Is that how I do it if the dragons came from two people? I'm confused! Sorry!)
Can I ask for a basket and either Diligence or Iviore? @sobakasu @Kittzilla

(Is that how I do it if the dragons came from two people? I'm confused! Sorry!)
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@mooglespy
Wow! May I adopt Rochel and a basket please?
She's so pretty and regal!!
@mooglespy
Wow! May I adopt Rochel and a basket please?
She's so pretty and regal!!
nSVvDGPs.jpgice_contest2.png
@sobakasu Could I get Iviore please, if he's still available? I really love that circuit design.
@sobakasu Could I get Iviore please, if he's still available? I really love that circuit design.
raffle1.png raffleminibanner_1.jpg
@Kittzilla

is it okay if i forgo the dragon and just take a basket? i'd like to give others a chance at pretty dragies since i've been given my fair share today c:

thank you for the opportunity at pretty things~
@Kittzilla

is it okay if i forgo the dragon and just take a basket? i'd like to give others a chance at pretty dragies since i've been given my fair share today c:

thank you for the opportunity at pretty things~
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@kittzilla

can i have a basket and something just makes me want coda

BTW in the basket can i have some insect food because i'm stuck, my dragon is so hungry he can't battle and i ran out of food so i'm sorta stuck.
@kittzilla

can i have a basket and something just makes me want coda

BTW in the basket can i have some insect food because i'm stuck, my dragon is so hungry he can't battle and i ran out of food so i'm sorta stuck.
2ugi1oy.gif2r20h3a.jpg
@Kittzilla May I have Hestia and a basket, please?
@Kittzilla May I have Hestia and a basket, please?
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
For everyone, so sorry it took me a while to get back to you all, but I've been at work all day and Flight Rising often Does Not Get Along with my phone, so! Catching up now.

@Chantaey - You were the first to ask, and I apologize for the name mix-up; her mother is Rokelse, and I typed the wrong name when putting her up. Her name is Brina, and she is yours! :) I'll have her on her way to you, along with a friend and some goodies, shortly.

@sleepot - Doukeshi is yours! He'll be along shortly with a friend and some goodies. :)

@Crystal10 - Ivoire is yours! I'll send her and a basket your way. :)

@Inkhling - Kurin is yours! He'll be bringing a basket by soon! :D

@MakkipMaster, @hitxuanni, @vavvy, @Mikaley , @Geliril, Mordax - I'm sorry, but first come first serve, and the dragons you've asked for are taken. :( However! I will be hatching some new babies tomorrow, so please, please feel free to peek in again and see if any catch your eye!

All of you, welcome to Flight Rising!!
For everyone, so sorry it took me a while to get back to you all, but I've been at work all day and Flight Rising often Does Not Get Along with my phone, so! Catching up now.

@Chantaey - You were the first to ask, and I apologize for the name mix-up; her mother is Rokelse, and I typed the wrong name when putting her up. Her name is Brina, and she is yours! :) I'll have her on her way to you, along with a friend and some goodies, shortly.

@sleepot - Doukeshi is yours! He'll be along shortly with a friend and some goodies. :)

@Crystal10 - Ivoire is yours! I'll send her and a basket your way. :)

@Inkhling - Kurin is yours! He'll be bringing a basket by soon! :D

@MakkipMaster, @hitxuanni, @vavvy, @Mikaley , @Geliril, Mordax - I'm sorry, but first come first serve, and the dragons you've asked for are taken. :( However! I will be hatching some new babies tomorrow, so please, please feel free to peek in again and see if any catch your eye!

All of you, welcome to Flight Rising!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12