Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE for NEWBIES; Raffle 1st drawing!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43
@moomargh hi could i have a grey river flight and hainu familiar, an ornate necklace and peacekeeping headband, 200 plants and dragon #2 please? and could i join the raffle as well?
@moomargh hi could i have a grey river flight and hainu familiar, an ornate necklace and peacekeeping headband, 200 plants and dragon #2 please? and could i join the raffle as well?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Sencat @afire

Hello there and welcome! :) Of course! I'm sending your items shortly~ And I'm sure the dragons will be on their way soon too. Thank you!
@Sencat @afire

Hello there and welcome! :) Of course! I'm sending your items shortly~ And I'm sure the dragons will be on their way soon too. Thank you!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh Would it be possible for me to join the raffle please? And if it is ok get these things as well as join it :3
Ornate iron necklace
crimson emperor
hainu
dragon #5(Tulip)
Thank you all for doing this, it is very generous :)
(btw I joined today xD)
@moomargh Would it be possible for me to join the raffle please? And if it is ok get these things as well as join it :3
Ornate iron necklace
crimson emperor
hainu
dragon #5(Tulip)
Thank you all for doing this, it is very generous :)
(btw I joined today xD)
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@moonmargh Could I please have the Silver Springbok and Zeeba; Purple birdskull headdress and brown birdskull legband; 100 points insects and 100 points meat and Dragon #5
@moonmargh Could I please have the Silver Springbok and Zeeba; Purple birdskull headdress and brown birdskull legband; 100 points insects and 100 points meat and Dragon #5
@moomargh

Hi!

Would love to get any familiars. Maybe Basilisk.. or the crimson reef snail <3
or the headband (or other wraps)^^
@moomargh

Hi!

Would love to get any familiars. Maybe Basilisk.. or the crimson reef snail <3
or the headband (or other wraps)^^
@moomargh

I'm sending over #2 (girl Snapper)!
@moomargh

I'm sending over #2 (girl Snapper)!
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
@Francypants
Hello, and welcome! :) I'm sending the things over shortly, but unfortunately someone asked for dragon #5 just before you! Sorry about that~

@Buntfeder
Hello, welcome!! I shall send you all of those :) Hihi~
@Francypants
Hello, and welcome! :) I'm sending the things over shortly, but unfortunately someone asked for dragon #5 just before you! Sorry about that~

@Buntfeder
Hello, welcome!! I shall send you all of those :) Hihi~
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Aww, you're so kind.
Thanks! c:
@moomargh

Aww, you're so kind.
Thanks! c:
@moonmargh that's okay, thank you so much!
@moonmargh that's okay, thank you so much!
@moomargh
Hello :)

May I please get a Death Seeker and Cloud Chaser, and a mix of mainly Seafood and Insects, but some Meat as well?
Also, I'd like to join the raffle too :)
@moomargh
Hello :)

May I please get a Death Seeker and Cloud Chaser, and a mix of mainly Seafood and Insects, but some Meat as well?
Also, I'd like to join the raffle too :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43