Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 3570 gems at 1:550 (OFFLINE!)
I can't find my old forums at all on here, but I got the things! :O

Ping me on here first with how much you want before sending the muns, thank you! :]
I can't find my old forums at all on here, but I got the things! :O

Ping me on here first with how much you want before sending the muns, thank you! :]
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
I'm new here haha, but I don't quite understamd what you mean. If you don't mind me asking, are you trading gems for treasure? If so what is the currency rate? xD
@rivenmist
I'm new here haha, but I don't quite understamd what you mean. If you don't mind me asking, are you trading gems for treasure? If so what is the currency rate? xD
@rivenmist
@rivenmist Could I get 140 gems?
@rivenmist Could I get 140 gems?
@wDracaena yep! It'll be 77000t, go ahead and send! ^__^
@wDracaena yep! It'll be 77000t, go ahead and send! ^__^
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
@Serythe sorry, your message didn't ping me. lol
And yeah, gems for treasure. :D

The conversion rate fluctuates in the five-hundreds usually, depending on the user, but I usually go for a steady 550 rate so I don't get confused. :P
@Serythe sorry, your message didn't ping me. lol

The conversion rate fluctuates in the five-hundreds usually, depending on the user, but I usually go for a steady 550 rate so I don't get confused. :P
@rivenmist
Can I get 400 gems please?
@rivenmist
Can I get 400 gems please?
8095.png30202996.png?mtime=WdcMjgAASk8.pngvy4plc.png26899702.png?mtime=We2_9QAAT2M.png21402.png
[quote name="rivenmist" date=2015-04-08 17:42:54] sorry, your message didn't ping me. lol And yeah, gems for treasure. :D The conversion rate fluctuates in the five-hundreds usually, depending on the user, but I usually go for a steady 550 rate so I don't get confused. :P [/quote] @rivenmist Ah, I see! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question! So if I'm understanding correctly 1 gem = 550 treasure? xD
rivenmist wrote on 2015-04-08:
sorry, your message didn't ping me. lol

@rivenmist Ah, I see! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question! So if I'm understanding correctly 1 gem = 550 treasure? xD
@Feinreil Did you still need gems? I am online again. ^_^
@Feinreil Did you still need gems? I am online again. ^_^
@Serythe Pretty much! :D
@Serythe Pretty much! :D
@rivenmist

I purchased gems elsewhere, but I could grab 100 from you if that's ok ^^
@rivenmist

I purchased gems elsewhere, but I could grab 100 from you if that's ok ^^
8095.png30202996.png?mtime=WdcMjgAASk8.pngvy4plc.png26899702.png?mtime=We2_9QAAT2M.png21402.png