Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what never fails to calm you down?
1 2 3 4 5
i usually watch Markiplier when I'm upset. or I'll just look at cute birb videos b/c oh my gosh
i usually watch Markiplier when I'm upset. or I'll just look at cute birb videos b/c oh my gosh
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
When I need to calm myself down or just relax, I pretty much just put on my favourite leggings and make any sort of hot drink. I then either put on some youtube videos or just play some music. Though when I play music, I tend to dance around and sing along, more often than not while wearing a blanket cape. It's very therapeutic and totally how adults are supposed to act.
When I need to calm myself down or just relax, I pretty much just put on my favourite leggings and make any sort of hot drink. I then either put on some youtube videos or just play some music. Though when I play music, I tend to dance around and sing along, more often than not while wearing a blanket cape. It's very therapeutic and totally how adults are supposed to act.
When I get really sad or upset I usually make some green tea in my favorite pink mug and watch Pride and Prejudice (whichever version) or North and South. It's very soothing.
When I get really sad or upset I usually make some green tea in my favorite pink mug and watch Pride and Prejudice (whichever version) or North and South. It's very soothing.
Listening to Welcome to Night Vale actually really helps me! The narrator's voice is really calming. Other audiobooks also help!
Listening to Welcome to Night Vale actually really helps me! The narrator's voice is really calming. Other audiobooks also help!
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
I tend to watch longplays of older videogames, especially the first games in the spyro series. The soft pastel polygons and calm/esoteric music are really calming to me. My personal favorite is this longplay, and I usually skip around until I find a particular world that fits my mood.

I'm with you on the youtube part - there's really nothing more relaxing than watching something and not thinking about the world around you.
I tend to watch longplays of older videogames, especially the first games in the spyro series. The soft pastel polygons and calm/esoteric music are really calming to me. My personal favorite is this longplay, and I usually skip around until I find a particular world that fits my mood.

I'm with you on the youtube part - there's really nothing more relaxing than watching something and not thinking about the world around you.
wLNPkA3.png
Rewatch something I've seen many times before; usually something tame like Property Brothers on Netflix or a chill let's play (NOT of a horror game, especially for anxiety). Curl up under a heavy blanket. Cuddle with a soft stuffed animal or pet the cat.
Rewatch something I've seen many times before; usually something tame like Property Brothers on Netflix or a chill let's play (NOT of a horror game, especially for anxiety). Curl up under a heavy blanket. Cuddle with a soft stuffed animal or pet the cat.
usually reading or playing a game on my phone honestly
usually reading or playing a game on my phone honestly
❤ peachpattch.com ❤

go to the link above to see where i post my art!
THE EMU TANGO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHpYBwzlfTc
THE EMU TANGO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHpYBwzlfTc
Of Myliobatis californica and Pierrot the Clown.

sTDNoaF.gif
Listening to the rain calms me down like no body's business. I believe the sound of rain can help you fall asleep too, so maybe that's why it helps me?
When it's raining outside and not too cold, like right now, I pop open my window and listen to it for a bit~

Or just being super super comfy is really calming. Like, sometimes when you go to bed you can't really ever find that one spot where you're totally comfortable but when you do it's the best thing in the world - that relaxes the heck outta me. You could be yelling at me or something bad could be happening in my life, but if I'm super comfy nothing gets to me xD
Listening to the rain calms me down like no body's business. I believe the sound of rain can help you fall asleep too, so maybe that's why it helps me?
When it's raining outside and not too cold, like right now, I pop open my window and listen to it for a bit~

Or just being super super comfy is really calming. Like, sometimes when you go to bed you can't really ever find that one spot where you're totally comfortable but when you do it's the best thing in the world - that relaxes the heck outta me. You could be yelling at me or something bad could be happening in my life, but if I'm super comfy nothing gets to me xD
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Music.
Music.
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
1 2 3 4 5