Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey All! :)
Just started today and thought I would say 'Hi!'
I'm very new to this site (though I was eagerly waiting for it to open) and can't wait to chat with some of you! :)

Those of you that have been around awhile, what do you enjoy about the site? Any tips?
Just started today and thought I would say 'Hi!'
I'm very new to this site (though I was eagerly waiting for it to open) and can't wait to chat with some of you! :)

Those of you that have been around awhile, what do you enjoy about the site? Any tips?
@RaeVan Hey there! Welcome to the site! :D

I guess the thing I enjoy most about this site is finding pretty dragons and dressing them up? I also enjoy seeing what I can get from breeding.

For tips, I recommend that you check out the guides and help center whenever you have questions- especially since people of the forums tend to throw around a lot of shorthand.
Making a coliseum team and grinding for items/exalting is the quickest way to earn cash. If you would rather not see your dragons exalted, pricing them above 10,000 T in the Auction House usually works. Don't be afraid to name your dragon before listing it there too, if you're afraid of getting silly names on your offspring lists. Bonding with familiars is also a nice way to earn cash. It may not seem worth it, especially if you have a lot of familiars to go through, but the chests you get from doing so can net you some decent T and G.

Oh, and don't forget to visit the raffle, flight forum, and flight sales forums. Lots of giveaways for new players going on in those places.

And that's it! Didn't think I would type up so much, haha. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
@RaeVan Hey there! Welcome to the site! :D

I guess the thing I enjoy most about this site is finding pretty dragons and dressing them up? I also enjoy seeing what I can get from breeding.

For tips, I recommend that you check out the guides and help center whenever you have questions- especially since people of the forums tend to throw around a lot of shorthand.
Making a coliseum team and grinding for items/exalting is the quickest way to earn cash. If you would rather not see your dragons exalted, pricing them above 10,000 T in the Auction House usually works. Don't be afraid to name your dragon before listing it there too, if you're afraid of getting silly names on your offspring lists. Bonding with familiars is also a nice way to earn cash. It may not seem worth it, especially if you have a lot of familiars to go through, but the chests you get from doing so can net you some decent T and G.

Oh, and don't forget to visit the raffle, flight forum, and flight sales forums. Lots of giveaways for new players going on in those places.

And that's it! Didn't think I would type up so much, haha. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
@RaeVan

Welkom to fr! ^^

Good luck trying to find your place on this site, I still remember how excited I was when I first joined doing things like hatching my first nest so I hope you can find some things to enjoy as well.

I really enjoy trying to get pretty dragons, collecting all the items during festivals and participating in dominance (a game where flights participate against each other).
@RaeVan

Welkom to fr! ^^

Good luck trying to find your place on this site, I still remember how excited I was when I first joined doing things like hatching my first nest so I hope you can find some things to enjoy as well.

I really enjoy trying to get pretty dragons, collecting all the items during festivals and participating in dominance (a game where flights participate against each other).
tumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do3_250.pngH8psIy2.pngtumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do2_250.png

Thanks Thipnip and Veleno!

I'm a little overwhelmed with all the different things to do, at the moment. I will get my barrings eventually though, haha.

It seems really awesome so far :) Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Thanks Thipnip and Veleno!

I'm a little overwhelmed with all the different things to do, at the moment. I will get my barrings eventually though, haha.

It seems really awesome so far :) Thanks for the warm welcome :)