Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ileana (AKA Circe) is Dreaming!
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons, in a land apart

Well, hello! I didn't wish to join the masses in posting an introduction post, but I feel I must! Flight Rising! I have been waiting so long to join. :)

I've played online pet sites for years now: Aywas and Wajas currently, many others, such as Digis, Khimeros, Arami, Leayph, etc., over the years. My most common name is Circe, which was given to me when I first joined Animal Acres. I went with it due to my love of Harry Potter. Yet, I love dragons much more than Harry Potter, leading to my excitement about this site!

I hope that I can stick around, and get hooked. I am a collegiate tennis player and feel like I am always running, but I'm pretty sure Flight Rising can stay in the mix somehow. The more friends I have on a site, the more likely I am to stay, but dragons will probably keep me anyway.

Anywho, I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm sure people I know from other sites are here as well, so give me a shout if you are! I'm #324 on Aywas and #38670 on Wajas, if you feel you might know me from other places. Feel free to ask me any questions or give me any advice! I'm sure I'll need it! :D
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons, in a land apart

Well, hello! I didn't wish to join the masses in posting an introduction post, but I feel I must! Flight Rising! I have been waiting so long to join. :)

I've played online pet sites for years now: Aywas and Wajas currently, many others, such as Digis, Khimeros, Arami, Leayph, etc., over the years. My most common name is Circe, which was given to me when I first joined Animal Acres. I went with it due to my love of Harry Potter. Yet, I love dragons much more than Harry Potter, leading to my excitement about this site!

I hope that I can stick around, and get hooked. I am a collegiate tennis player and feel like I am always running, but I'm pretty sure Flight Rising can stay in the mix somehow. The more friends I have on a site, the more likely I am to stay, but dragons will probably keep me anyway.

Anywho, I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm sure people I know from other sites are here as well, so give me a shout if you are! I'm #324 on Aywas and #38670 on Wajas, if you feel you might know me from other places. Feel free to ask me any questions or give me any advice! I'm sure I'll need it! :D
@Ileana
Hello!

Sounds like you'll get the hang if this place pretty quickly after being on so many other sites. I'm on Aywas myself and I used to play Wajas. Along with so many other pet sites that I lost track!
If you have any questions though I would be happy to help! Or even if you just wanna chat with someone I'm cool with that too :)
@Ileana
Hello!

Sounds like you'll get the hang if this place pretty quickly after being on so many other sites. I'm on Aywas myself and I used to play Wajas. Along with so many other pet sites that I lost track!
If you have any questions though I would be happy to help! Or even if you just wanna chat with someone I'm cool with that too :)
Wind Flight! Check out my subspecies idea and let me know what you think!
KiteWing Subspecies
@Kaida
Hello! It's nice to meet you!

I hope so; I feel like I've been on so many over the years but each one does have its own quirks. :)

Thank you! I'm just poking around and trying to figure where everything is located at the moment~
@Kaida
Hello! It's nice to meet you!

I hope so; I feel like I've been on so many over the years but each one does have its own quirks. :)

Thank you! I'm just poking around and trying to figure where everything is located at the moment~