Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] My New Dream ;-;
1 2
@Tsumetai

(Hehe, thank you - it's been my online alias for 10 years.)
That Ridgeback boy was actually the inspiration for this project.
Although the gene variety isn't in my favor. If there was a chance to get Iridescent on the offspring, I would have asked for one as a mate to my dream dragon, but as it is I'd have to gene them as well and it's just more money than I care to spend. Thank you very much for the offer though. On the off chance that you ever get Iridescent/Facet/Crackle, feel free to message me :)
@Tsumetai

(Hehe, thank you - it's been my online alias for 10 years.)
That Ridgeback boy was actually the inspiration for this project.
Although the gene variety isn't in my favor. If there was a chance to get Iridescent on the offspring, I would have asked for one as a mate to my dream dragon, but as it is I'd have to gene them as well and it's just more money than I care to spend. Thank you very much for the offer though. On the off chance that you ever get Iridescent/Facet/Crackle, feel free to message me :)
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay
Sure, you can borrow Volias for your project. Just send him back when you are done. :)
@AiDeeKay
Sure, you can borrow Volias for your project. Just send him back when you are done. :)
@tamahariel @GhostPaladin

Thank you so much! Since both dragons are ready to breed now, it should only be the 6 days :) If there is any collateral or studding fee that you'd like, please let me know! Otherwise, I suppose I'll send CRs for the dragons and put them on the nest! Thank you both sooo much! You'll get your dragons back ASAP! :D
@tamahariel @GhostPaladin

Thank you so much! Since both dragons are ready to breed now, it should only be the 6 days :) If there is any collateral or studding fee that you'd like, please let me know! Otherwise, I suppose I'll send CRs for the dragons and put them on the nest! Thank you both sooo much! You'll get your dragons back ASAP! :D
rvIMLeS.png
@Uberdruidxx

As soon as I can, I'll send the dragons your way. They're both ready to breed, so it should only be the 6 days to nest and hatch. If you need food for them while they nest, let me know and I'll send over some seafood :) When they hatch, feel free to send the dragons back to their owners. Volias belongs to Tamahariel and Matcha belongs to GhostPaladin :)
@Uberdruidxx

As soon as I can, I'll send the dragons your way. They're both ready to breed, so it should only be the 6 days to nest and hatch. If you need food for them while they nest, let me know and I'll send over some seafood :) When they hatch, feel free to send the dragons back to their owners. Volias belongs to Tamahariel and Matcha belongs to GhostPaladin :)
rvIMLeS.png
@Aidee Ready when you are :) <3 I just want a babebeh ill send the CR to them when they r done and ill let u know the baby i want :P ive sent them both a FR
@Aidee Ready when you are :) <3 I just want a babebeh ill send the CR to them when they r done and ill let u know the baby i want :P ive sent them both a FR
@Aideekay
@Aideekay
@GhostPaladin @tamahariel

Both dragons have just been sent to Uberdruidxx - once she accepts, she'll stick them on a nest! Thank you both again! I really appreciate it!
@GhostPaladin @tamahariel

Both dragons have just been sent to Uberdruidxx - once she accepts, she'll stick them on a nest! Thank you both again! I really appreciate it!
rvIMLeS.png
1 2