Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats the best way...
I've decided to leave Flight Rising. Nothing bad, I just keep forgetting to log on and do things, and I feel bad neglecting my dragons
I've decided to leave Flight Rising. Nothing bad, I just keep forgetting to log on and do things, and I feel bad neglecting my dragons
Whoa, it ate the second part of my post...

So anyway, i'd prefer to give them away, if thats allowed. If not, whats the best way to figure out the value of my dragons to sell them?
Whoa, it ate the second part of my post...

So anyway, i'd prefer to give them away, if thats allowed. If not, whats the best way to figure out the value of my dragons to sell them?
You can give them away by doing a Crossroads trade, with the "asking" price of 1t. That's how I give dragons to people. Alternately, you could sell them and return the treasure through the mail. You can't sell or give away your two progens.

Sad to hear you're going, though! :c
You can give them away by doing a Crossroads trade, with the "asking" price of 1t. That's how I give dragons to people. Alternately, you could sell them and return the treasure through the mail. You can't sell or give away your two progens.

Sad to hear you're going, though! :c
288uicn.jpg
Aw, thanks for that, Pillbug! And thanks for the advice. I shall go about giving them away.

Do you perhaps want any of them?
Aw, thanks for that, Pillbug! And thanks for the advice. I shall go about giving them away.

Do you perhaps want any of them?
@Ave

Sad to hear people leave. If you don't mind waiting until registration open, you give out dragons and items to newbies in your flight. I think that's the best way to go about leaving this site.
@Ave

Sad to hear people leave. If you don't mind waiting until registration open, you give out dragons and items to newbies in your flight. I think that's the best way to go about leaving this site.
fortrade.png1584781.png1584778.png
I don't have a ton of space, unfortunately, but Alder is a very handsome gentleman. c: I can take care of him if you like.
I don't have a ton of space, unfortunately, but Alder is a very handsome gentleman. c: I can take care of him if you like.
288uicn.jpg
@Ave aw :c sad to see you go. Well I hope wherever you go you find lots and lots of happiness! and lots of kites. lots and lots of kites.
@Ave aw :c sad to see you go. Well I hope wherever you go you find lots and lots of happiness! and lots of kites. lots and lots of kites.
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them