Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | School woes? Free dragons!(3 left)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57
bump
bump
QQOtMAn.png
@EnfieldKit all the dragons in my lair without a familiar (excluding the two imps) are now up for adoption if you would like to add them!
@EnfieldKit all the dragons in my lair without a familiar (excluding the two imps) are now up for adoption if you would like to add them!
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif IHd9PNx.gif
@EnfieldKit

hey, just pinging to let you know that I pmed Skittles for Jade and they sent me a cr for her a while back. but then I lost this thread and forgot to let you know Jade had found a home! sorry about that :) could you take her off the list please?

@Symmy

sorry for the confusion, Jade is no longer available. I hope you find another derg you like just as much tho!
@EnfieldKit

hey, just pinging to let you know that I pmed Skittles for Jade and they sent me a cr for her a while back. but then I lost this thread and forgot to let you know Jade had found a home! sorry about that :) could you take her off the list please?

@Symmy

sorry for the confusion, Jade is no longer available. I hope you find another derg you like just as much tho!
@Chronormu

No worries thanks for letting me know haha threads can be tricky to keep track of. I'll take her off now! ^^
@Chronormu

No worries thanks for letting me know haha threads can be tricky to keep track of. I'll take her off now! ^^
QQOtMAn.png
@screm4starscream

Great thanks! :D I'll certainly get to adding them on as soon as I can!
@screm4starscream

Great thanks! :D I'll certainly get to adding them on as soon as I can!
QQOtMAn.png
@Screm4starscream

I added all the dragons I found without familiars, just wanted to let you know they're up so you can check and make sure I didn't add anyone thats not supposed to be haha
@Screm4starscream

I added all the dragons I found without familiars, just wanted to let you know they're up so you can check and make sure I didn't add anyone thats not supposed to be haha
QQOtMAn.png
@EnfieldKit LOL I completely forgot I was holding 4 dragons that don't belong to me. The Skydancer with the green belly needs removed, along with the Wildclaw with the purple belly, and the two guardians. I'm so sorry I completely forgot they were in my lair
@EnfieldKit LOL I completely forgot I was holding 4 dragons that don't belong to me. The Skydancer with the green belly needs removed, along with the Wildclaw with the purple belly, and the two guardians. I'm so sorry I completely forgot they were in my lair
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif IHd9PNx.gif
@EmfieldKit

Can I have your skydancer iri shim female? ^^

This pretty lady is Dfoa and she is Orange Iri/Ivory Basic/ Goldenrod basic
@EmfieldKit

Can I have your skydancer iri shim female? ^^

This pretty lady is Dfoa and she is Orange Iri/Ivory Basic/ Goldenrod basic
@Partamonnit Ack I'm so sorry it looks like Dfoa got exalted and nobody let me know! Of course that's partly on me too since I haven't been able to check to make sure everyone was still open, so I'm super super sorry! If you're interested this guy is in the AH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11990342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119904/11990342_350.png[/img] [/url] and I will happily buy him and send him to you ^^ Unfortunately I can't find a female with the exact same color scheme, but if you see one that you really like in the AH I will also happily buy it for you!
@Partamonnit

Ack I'm so sorry it looks like Dfoa got exalted and nobody let me know! Of course that's partly on me too since I haven't been able to check to make sure everyone was still open, so I'm super super sorry!

If you're interested this guy is in the AH
11990342_350.png
and I will happily buy him and send him to you ^^ Unfortunately I can't find a female with the exact same color scheme, but if you see one that you really like in the AH I will also happily buy it for you!

QQOtMAn.png
@EnfieldKit
What a beauty! Can I have him? :3 and thanks! :)
@EnfieldKit
What a beauty! Can I have him? :3 and thanks! :)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57