Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Found!] ID #12112014!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31
I just looked at my nests and saw I had a nest that was ready to hatch and ALMOST HATCHED it before I remember why I was saving it. *facepalm*

Also bump because we are getting closer!
I just looked at my nests and saw I had a nest that was ready to hatch and ALMOST HATCHED it before I remember why I was saving it. *facepalm*

Also bump because we are getting closer!
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
Registration window is opening exactly when I think this dragon will hatch ;-; This is the worst case scenario.

*mopes*
Registration window is opening exactly when I think this dragon will hatch ;-; This is the worst case scenario.

*mopes*
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants

Aww... I'm sorry... I really hope this turns out! I haven't been posting on this much, but I have been on the look out and will keep my eyes peeled
@alanapants

Aww... I'm sorry... I really hope this turns out! I haven't been posting on this much, but I have been on the look out and will keep my eyes peeled
yxzMbvg.png
@alanapants dont give up hope! (just quickly have everyone in your flight hatch nests at once in order to quickly bump up the id numbers)

i hope it doesnt fall during the reg window, for your sake.
@alanapants dont give up hope! (just quickly have everyone in your flight hatch nests at once in order to quickly bump up the id numbers)

i hope it doesnt fall during the reg window, for your sake.
they/them please
@lizze
Earth is actually pushing this upcoming week, so maybe we'll bump up the numbers without me having to ask! :'D I've made sure to ask folks to check IDs before exalting hatchlings too.

Fingers crossed ;-; I really don't want this ID to be somebody's progen!
@lizze
Earth is actually pushing this upcoming week, so maybe we'll bump up the numbers without me having to ask! :'D I've made sure to ask folks to check IDs before exalting hatchlings too.

Fingers crossed ;-; I really don't want this ID to be somebody's progen!
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants haha, fire is (profit) pushing! ill make sure to ask them to keep an eye out as well. c: and i think shadow is too...? thats just what ive heard though. and ill keep an eye out as well (ive been checking what id number we've been on when i get bored...)
@alanapants haha, fire is (profit) pushing! ill make sure to ask them to keep an eye out as well. c: and i think shadow is too...? thats just what ive heard though. and ill keep an eye out as well (ive been checking what id number we've been on when i get bored...)
they/them please
@lizze
We're soooo close to 12m, I figure there will be a bit of a rush when it gets really close, folks trying to hatch the actual 12m ID? And then it should slow down a bit afterwards until push time!

Thank you for asking your flight-mates to keep a lookout! I'm really hoping that whoever hatches it doesn't do anything right away, just so I have time to contact them ;u;
@lizze
We're soooo close to 12m, I figure there will be a bit of a rush when it gets really close, folks trying to hatch the actual 12m ID? And then it should slow down a bit afterwards until push time!

Thank you for asking your flight-mates to keep a lookout! I'm really hoping that whoever hatches it doesn't do anything right away, just so I have time to contact them ;u;
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants

Sadly, my entire lair is literally filled to the last spot, so I cannot hatch-snipe your ID. D: (And yes, Fire is pushing, as well as Shadow, and Earth)

However, I just wanted to say, your idea behind this is much adorbs and I wish you the best of luck! :)
@alanapants

Sadly, my entire lair is literally filled to the last spot, so I cannot hatch-snipe your ID. D: (And yes, Fire is pushing, as well as Shadow, and Earth)

However, I just wanted to say, your idea behind this is much adorbs and I wish you the best of luck! :)
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Xythus
Thank you for the well-wishes!

My lair is pretty stuffed too, but it will clear out come Sunday ;) At least a little, anyway, hehe. I've been waiting for this number for months now, so I will make room XD
@Xythus
Thank you for the well-wishes!

My lair is pretty stuffed too, but it will clear out come Sunday ;) At least a little, anyway, hehe. I've been waiting for this number for months now, so I will make room XD
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants
Lightning is almost ALWAYS profit pushing it seems like, I can shoot a message to the dom leader to watch for the number

EDIT: We are pushing starting the 12th so people will be saving up dragons for exalting so I'll def ask
@alanapants
Lightning is almost ALWAYS profit pushing it seems like, I can shoot a message to the dom leader to watch for the number

EDIT: We are pushing starting the 12th so people will be saving up dragons for exalting so I'll def ask
m8aFFXb.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31