Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What is it worth? I have one I might sell
What is it worth? I have one I might sell
Will we get new familiars from each color like we did with the hats?
Will we get new familiars from each color like we did with the hats?
Nothing inside. They just change over and over.
APRIL FOOOOOOLS!
Nothing inside. They just change over and over.
APRIL FOOOOOOLS!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
It'll probably be familiars but also be aware they might re-release the familiars at a later point like the rabbits so sinking a ton of money on them might not be the wisest.
It'll probably be familiars but also be aware they might re-release the familiars at a later point like the rabbits so sinking a ton of money on them might not be the wisest.
fr-banner.jpg
Yeah, I'm depending on them releasing them in chests like they did with the rabbits last year. I stuck with the red and gold one this year. I love that combo, though I'm tempted to go back to the Lisa Frank colored one. Not sure I want to waste the money on duplicates.
Yeah, I'm depending on them releasing them in chests like they did with the rabbits last year. I stuck with the red and gold one this year. I love that combo, though I'm tempted to go back to the Lisa Frank colored one. Not sure I want to waste the money on duplicates.
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
Is it possible to get more than one? (apart from buying in AH - don't have that much treasure) So far I'd think no, but if someone had found anything in coli or something that'd be cool
Is it possible to get more than one? (apart from buying in AH - don't have that much treasure) So far I'd think no, but if someone had found anything in coli or something that'd be cool
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
I just sold my Marva's Stupendous Fiber for 200k. Even if it turns into a familiar, the gold is more useful in the end haha
I just sold my Marva's Stupendous Fiber for 200k. Even if it turns into a familiar, the gold is more useful in the end haha
9qgpr4.jpg
Startust Art Shop
I wonder if we'll get familiars with the colors as well? I'm leaving mine on 'fiber.'
I wonder if we'll get familiars with the colors as well? I'm leaving mine on 'fiber.'
It should have something...right? I mean, its a item to open.
It should have something...right? I mean, its a item to open.
It'll have something at rollover, don't worry.

They sell for 500K a pop on the AH.
It'll have something at rollover, don't worry.

They sell for 500K a pop on the AH.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10