Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I have some questions
So thank you for clicking as you can see I have some questions. Here they are:

1.) How do you buy dragons?
2.) How do you make money?
3.) What is the differnce between gems and coins?(Sorry if I didn't use the right names)
4.) Is there any way to speed up the time it takes to hatch eggs?
5.) What do familiar's do?
6.) How do you buy/sell stuff in general?

Thank you so much for your time- I am new here and I still haven't figured out these things so I decided to ask for some help. Thanks! C:
So thank you for clicking as you can see I have some questions. Here they are:

1.) How do you buy dragons?
2.) How do you make money?
3.) What is the differnce between gems and coins?(Sorry if I didn't use the right names)
4.) Is there any way to speed up the time it takes to hatch eggs?
5.) What do familiar's do?
6.) How do you buy/sell stuff in general?

Thank you so much for your time- I am new here and I still haven't figured out these things so I decided to ask for some help. Thanks! C:
@LeafSong

1. You can buy dragons from other users (setting it up via the forum and doing it via the crossroads), or you can buy them from the auction house.

2. There's tons of ways. The main ways are either selling things you have (items and dragons), or playing the fairground. You can see big guides for this.

3. Treasure is the standard currency. Gems is the 'cash shop' currency. However, you can buy and sell gems for treasure via the item forums.

4. You can use a boon on the nest, which will hatch them instantly.

5. You can bond with familiars, which will give you a small amount of treasure, and a chest when you level up.

6. You can sell to the site (for small amounts) via the hoard, or you can list it on the auction house from the sell tab.
@LeafSong

1. You can buy dragons from other users (setting it up via the forum and doing it via the crossroads), or you can buy them from the auction house.

2. There's tons of ways. The main ways are either selling things you have (items and dragons), or playing the fairground. You can see big guides for this.

3. Treasure is the standard currency. Gems is the 'cash shop' currency. However, you can buy and sell gems for treasure via the item forums.

4. You can use a boon on the nest, which will hatch them instantly.

5. You can bond with familiars, which will give you a small amount of treasure, and a chest when you level up.

6. You can sell to the site (for small amounts) via the hoard, or you can list it on the auction house from the sell tab.
Okay thank you so much :)
One thing though, to buy a dragon do you just tell the seller you are buying it and if they agree will it come up in your Dragon lair by itself?
Okay thank you so much :)
One thing though, to buy a dragon do you just tell the seller you are buying it and if they agree will it come up in your Dragon lair by itself?
@Leafsong

1.) In the Auction House or in the Dragons for Sale forum
2.) Play in the Fairgrounds, some people buy items and sell them later when they're worth more, but mostly I battle in the Coliseum and sell the loot in the AH or just auto-sell it inside my Hoard.
3.) Treasure is the basic in-game currency while gems are a "premium" currency that have to be bought usually (although you can get a couple from treasure chests or as part of the Well Fed Bonus)
4.) You can buy a Boon of Fertility for gems in the Marketplace or just for treasure in the Auction House sometimes, and it will hatch you eggs instantly even if you just bred the parents today
5.) You bond with them every day and give you a little treasure, then they will keep "leveling up" you relationship and they'll increasingly give you more t and better chests as you do so
6.) In the Auction House (under the Shop section on the left navigation bar) or in the Items forum

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything expanded upon~! :)

Edit: Ninja'd :p never mind then~!

You can arrange trades/sales in the dragon selling/wanting forums and then you will use the Crossroads under the Shop section of the left navigation bar to trade :3
@Leafsong

1.) In the Auction House or in the Dragons for Sale forum
2.) Play in the Fairgrounds, some people buy items and sell them later when they're worth more, but mostly I battle in the Coliseum and sell the loot in the AH or just auto-sell it inside my Hoard.
3.) Treasure is the basic in-game currency while gems are a "premium" currency that have to be bought usually (although you can get a couple from treasure chests or as part of the Well Fed Bonus)
4.) You can buy a Boon of Fertility for gems in the Marketplace or just for treasure in the Auction House sometimes, and it will hatch you eggs instantly even if you just bred the parents today
5.) You bond with them every day and give you a little treasure, then they will keep "leveling up" you relationship and they'll increasingly give you more t and better chests as you do so
6.) In the Auction House (under the Shop section on the left navigation bar) or in the Items forum

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything expanded upon~! :)

Edit: Ninja'd :p never mind then~!

You can arrange trades/sales in the dragon selling/wanting forums and then you will use the Crossroads under the Shop section of the left navigation bar to trade :3
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Thank you both that helped me out alot c:
Thank you both that helped me out alot c:
@Leafsong

If you're buying from the auction house, you just hit 'buy' and it does it automatically.

If it's in the forum, you'd have to post in the thread, and then one of you will make the crossroads trade, hit accept, and it'll come over.
@Leafsong

If you're buying from the auction house, you just hit 'buy' and it does it automatically.

If it's in the forum, you'd have to post in the thread, and then one of you will make the crossroads trade, hit accept, and it'll come over.