Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalted dragons/ Retired Dragon Lair
I have no idea if anyone has suggested anything like this, I only went back 20 pages, so if I have repeated someones idea just let me know.

Moving on, I'd like to see a page set up sort of like a lair, where you can see all the dragon's you've exalted. The ability to move them around would be cool too. Because I know I have dragon's i don't plan on breeding with again but really like, and so don't want to sell to see someone else exalt them, because then I might loose track of them.

Or

A place where you can retire your dragons, unable to breed them, or give them familiars but maybe dress them in apparel. Either unlimited space, or expandable, but once they are in this retired lair, they cannot become active breeding dragons again. Like exalting, but without the rewards. Whether or not you can sell them or exalt them after they are in this lair, i don't know. I'd cautiously say yes, just in case you want to, but I could go either way.

Anyways that's all.

Again, if there is already an idea like this or even something like this (I've looked but i didn't find it) then just let me know, in a courteous manner.
I have no idea if anyone has suggested anything like this, I only went back 20 pages, so if I have repeated someones idea just let me know.

Moving on, I'd like to see a page set up sort of like a lair, where you can see all the dragon's you've exalted. The ability to move them around would be cool too. Because I know I have dragon's i don't plan on breeding with again but really like, and so don't want to sell to see someone else exalt them, because then I might loose track of them.

Or

A place where you can retire your dragons, unable to breed them, or give them familiars but maybe dress them in apparel. Either unlimited space, or expandable, but once they are in this retired lair, they cannot become active breeding dragons again. Like exalting, but without the rewards. Whether or not you can sell them or exalt them after they are in this lair, i don't know. I'd cautiously say yes, just in case you want to, but I could go either way.

Anyways that's all.

Again, if there is already an idea like this or even something like this (I've looked but i didn't find it) then just let me know, in a courteous manner.
earthshakerborder.jpg
No support. It would take up space that can be used elsewhere.
No support. It would take up space that can be used elsewhere.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Although the idea to see the dragons you've exalted is neat, I have to echo what Emputti is saying. There are other uses for FR's space than dragons that you've exalted to get out of your lair. ;; A page to see them sounds neat but dressing and more? No.

In short, no support~
Although the idea to see the dragons you've exalted is neat, I have to echo what Emputti is saying. There are other uses for FR's space than dragons that you've exalted to get out of your lair. ;; A page to see them sounds neat but dressing and more? No.

In short, no support~
p7DHQEd.gif
There are already pages for exalted dragons, when you click on their names. If you connected those pages with images set up like a lair, that would take up less space, wouldn't it?

The second option would take more space though.
There are already pages for exalted dragons, when you click on their names. If you connected those pages with images set up like a lair, that would take up less space, wouldn't it?

The second option would take more space though.
earthshakerborder.jpg