Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good sites or others to learn japanese ?
1 2
Thank you @Itarille :D

I'm gonna check that site too :D
Thank you @Itarille :D

I'm gonna check that site too :D
I stumbled upon this guide to self studying and have been using it for a while and really like it. I think you'll find it quite helpful as well!

Guide to Self-Studying Japanese
I stumbled upon this guide to self studying and have been using it for a while and really like it. I think you'll find it quite helpful as well!

Guide to Self-Studying Japanese
Thank you @Fetisha, I'm gonna check that guide too :D
Thank you @Fetisha, I'm gonna check that guide too :D
You could try Textfugu, first lesson is free but then you gotta pay.
You could try Textfugu, first lesson is free but then you gotta pay.
Thank you @Skarm, I'm gonna check that too :D
Thank you @Skarm, I'm gonna check that too :D
For kanji, I HIGHLY recommend Wanikani. It does have a subscription, but I feel it's totally worth it. The first two levels are free, so you can decide if it's something that works for you before spending any money on it. It's from the makers of Textfugu, which is an online Japanese textbook, which I personally haven't really used since I'm using the Genki textbook in my Japanese courses and didn't want to double up. Nihongo Master (.com) is a good resource if you aren't one for textbook learning and need some daily motivation--it uses an SRS system (like Wanikani) to give you reviews every day to help you remember everything you learned.
For kanji, I HIGHLY recommend Wanikani. It does have a subscription, but I feel it's totally worth it. The first two levels are free, so you can decide if it's something that works for you before spending any money on it. It's from the makers of Textfugu, which is an online Japanese textbook, which I personally haven't really used since I'm using the Genki textbook in my Japanese courses and didn't want to double up. Nihongo Master (.com) is a good resource if you aren't one for textbook learning and need some daily motivation--it uses an SRS system (like Wanikani) to give you reviews every day to help you remember everything you learned.
gtXoNKE.png
Thank you @Raincatcher, your advice will help me too and I'm gonna check these sites :D
Thank you @Raincatcher, your advice will help me too and I'm gonna check these sites :D
1 2