Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging Process Problems
I'm about to cry, this is so frustrating.

I play FR on an iPad Air daily. There is a major problem with Safari that reloads every tab making it impossible to get both dragons numbers to look at their matchup in scryers area. So because of that, today i switched to the Chrome app and had it all set up and logged into my FR account, i got about 2 minutes of time on FR before it decided to log me out for no reason. So i tried logging back in, and it refused to accept my info, i clicked reload a few times to see if my username would show up and it locked me out! It thought that i attempted to put in false info 4 times and now its locked me out. For the record, it was my correct password and username that had worked a few minutes before, and i enter the same info every time the log area logs off by itself, the website was wrong. So now im on Safari posting this.

With how buggy the logging system has always been, with its nonexistent "Remember me" checkbox that forgets my info sporadically throughout the day, does there have to be a lockout as well? Honestly, the login process has been a problem ever since i joined this site and it is still not fixed. The fact that it cannot ever remember me is the worst part about this website and it always remains unfixed for months upon months. Adding in the fact that now it doesnt recognize my correct password and that reloading the screen locks me out it just ridiculous. Aaaaagh. I love FR, i really do, but this is so frustrating. :(
I'm about to cry, this is so frustrating.

I play FR on an iPad Air daily. There is a major problem with Safari that reloads every tab making it impossible to get both dragons numbers to look at their matchup in scryers area. So because of that, today i switched to the Chrome app and had it all set up and logged into my FR account, i got about 2 minutes of time on FR before it decided to log me out for no reason. So i tried logging back in, and it refused to accept my info, i clicked reload a few times to see if my username would show up and it locked me out! It thought that i attempted to put in false info 4 times and now its locked me out. For the record, it was my correct password and username that had worked a few minutes before, and i enter the same info every time the log area logs off by itself, the website was wrong. So now im on Safari posting this.

With how buggy the logging system has always been, with its nonexistent "Remember me" checkbox that forgets my info sporadically throughout the day, does there have to be a lockout as well? Honestly, the login process has been a problem ever since i joined this site and it is still not fixed. The fact that it cannot ever remember me is the worst part about this website and it always remains unfixed for months upon months. Adding in the fact that now it doesnt recognize my correct password and that reloading the screen locks me out it just ridiculous. Aaaaagh. I love FR, i really do, but this is so frustrating. :(
189725.png187398.png~The Stormwillow Clan~184309.png174342.png
@TigrisTheLynx: As has been explained in the community update, the logging in problems exist because of a rewrite and migration of the site. And they are working to fix this.

The lockout is for safety measures in cause someone who isn't you tried to log in. This will remain in place to ensure the safety of the players' accounts of Flight Rising. Chances are you made a typo when entering your information in Chrome, which causes the lockout.

Also when logging in, make sure you do so from the main page, to make sure you are logged in throughout the entire website. Other pages may cause you to only be logged in partially.
@TigrisTheLynx: As has been explained in the community update, the logging in problems exist because of a rewrite and migration of the site. And they are working to fix this.

The lockout is for safety measures in cause someone who isn't you tried to log in. This will remain in place to ensure the safety of the players' accounts of Flight Rising. Chances are you made a typo when entering your information in Chrome, which causes the lockout.

Also when logging in, make sure you do so from the main page, to make sure you are logged in throughout the entire website. Other pages may cause you to only be logged in partially.
@Gaia I cannot do that. If i go to the main page, it shows me as being logged in already, but if i venture to places such as my dragons page or scryers, it shows that i am logged out. So i am forced to log in on a page other than the main page. i believe this is due to the fact that nearly all other pages on the site are not www1 urls so they dont login with the rest of the site. So i have to search for a non-www1 page and log in there.

Btw, the community update was very vague, but now that you've told me that the logging issues are also due to a url move, I know now that i will just have to wait it out and hope this will be fixed whenever they move the rest of the pages over to the www1 url. Thanks for the explanation.
@Gaia I cannot do that. If i go to the main page, it shows me as being logged in already, but if i venture to places such as my dragons page or scryers, it shows that i am logged out. So i am forced to log in on a page other than the main page. i believe this is due to the fact that nearly all other pages on the site are not www1 urls so they dont login with the rest of the site. So i have to search for a non-www1 page and log in there.

Btw, the community update was very vague, but now that you've told me that the logging issues are also due to a url move, I know now that i will just have to wait it out and hope this will be fixed whenever they move the rest of the pages over to the www1 url. Thanks for the explanation.
189725.png187398.png~The Stormwillow Clan~184309.png174342.png
@TigrisTheLynx: If the main page shows as you as logged in, try logging out first, and then back in from the main page! c:
@TigrisTheLynx: If the main page shows as you as logged in, try logging out first, and then back in from the main page! c: