Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FR Firefox tips?
1 2
@Titian
Glad to be of some help! lol as for poor titan, I'll own up to my mistake. I did indeed ping him. I thought I had the extra "i" in there.. but I did not. I suppose an edit does not take back the ping. I'm so horrible with those typos.. D:
@Titian
Glad to be of some help! lol as for poor titan, I'll own up to my mistake. I did indeed ping him. I thought I had the extra "i" in there.. but I did not. I suppose an edit does not take back the ping. I'm so horrible with those typos.. D:
conXkZb.png
This is an old thread, so apologies for the necromancy.

But I wanted to say thank you so much to @titian and @Maholix because WOW. I think you two have solved issues I have been having for years across hundreds of websites, including FR.

(I'm notoriously bad about having a lot of tabs open at once, as an organizational tool, which I always knew made my computer cry but I didn't know why until now.)
This is an old thread, so apologies for the necromancy.

But I wanted to say thank you so much to @titian and @Maholix because WOW. I think you two have solved issues I have been having for years across hundreds of websites, including FR.

(I'm notoriously bad about having a lot of tabs open at once, as an organizational tool, which I always knew made my computer cry but I didn't know why until now.)
IMG-2092small.png_
1 2