Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Saying hello!
Hi, hello! I created this account a couple days ago now, but a very kind person messaged me about the forums and I thought I might as well do an introduction!

My name is Lucifer, however most call me Luci. I go by he/they, and tone indicators are very appreciated around me. ^^

For one, I found Flight Rising mostly by hearing mentions of it here and there over the course of a couple years, but I just never really got around to actually look into it until recently.
I already talked a little bit on why I joined the Wind Flight in a different thread, but to put it in short, I like wind in general and I thought the deity looked gorgeous!
My hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and playing games.
As for my interests, here's a little list of what currently has my attention!
- Dragons! A rather old interest of mine has always been dragons, ever since I was little.
- Sculpting is another, it's something I am interested in doing partially as a job!
- My Hero Academia! I just love this anime a lot LOL.
- LEGO Monkie Kid! This show also has me in a chokehold.
- Warrior Cats, I only started getting into the series last year, but I love this series dearly.

I think that's about it for me. I'm open to friend requests and chatting, but it does take me a little to open up more. The community seems fantastic though, so it probably wouldn't take long! I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night!! ^^
Hi, hello! I created this account a couple days ago now, but a very kind person messaged me about the forums and I thought I might as well do an introduction!

My name is Lucifer, however most call me Luci. I go by he/they, and tone indicators are very appreciated around me. ^^

For one, I found Flight Rising mostly by hearing mentions of it here and there over the course of a couple years, but I just never really got around to actually look into it until recently.
I already talked a little bit on why I joined the Wind Flight in a different thread, but to put it in short, I like wind in general and I thought the deity looked gorgeous!
My hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and playing games.
As for my interests, here's a little list of what currently has my attention!
- Dragons! A rather old interest of mine has always been dragons, ever since I was little.
- Sculpting is another, it's something I am interested in doing partially as a job!
- My Hero Academia! I just love this anime a lot LOL.
- LEGO Monkie Kid! This show also has me in a chokehold.
- Warrior Cats, I only started getting into the series last year, but I love this series dearly.

I think that's about it for me. I'm open to friend requests and chatting, but it does take me a little to open up more. The community seems fantastic though, so it probably wouldn't take long! I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night!! ^^
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Welcome! I can definitely relate to taking a bit of time to open up. Even in a community as wonderful as this one I found it took me months to feel comfortable even commenting on other people's profiles!

On another note, it's nice to see another writer here! There's plenty of opportunities here to create storylines and really make something cool.

Cheers!
Welcome! I can definitely relate to taking a bit of time to open up. Even in a community as wonderful as this one I found it took me months to feel comfortable even commenting on other people's profiles!

On another note, it's nice to see another writer here! There's plenty of opportunities here to create storylines and really make something cool.

Cheers!