Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello! looking for research note friends
1 2 3
I hope Im not too late to hop on the collegue train! I too am in quite the need for some friends to share my growing mountain of notes, so please, anyone in need may send a request my way! Thanks in advance!
I hope Im not too late to hop on the collegue train! I too am in quite the need for some friends to share my growing mountain of notes, so please, anyone in need may send a request my way! Thanks in advance!
if anyone would like to add me if they need another person to share research notes with, feel free to add me!
if anyone would like to add me if they need another person to share research notes with, feel free to add me!
iceshieldl.png FObX7rS.png
Xub4k1J.png
uFMfy5S.png
Hiyo!! I sent you a request. I'm also very eager to make friends to swap research notes with [emoji=scroll size=1]
Hiyo!!
I sent you a request. I'm also very eager to make friends to swap research notes with
870aPkR.png
Hope the offer is still open for research buddies! I love the archaeology part of the site.

(And anyone can feel free to add me)
Hope the offer is still open for research buddies! I love the archaeology part of the site.

(And anyone can feel free to add me)
I also love the archeology! likewise feel free for anyone to add me; don’t be shy!
I also love the archeology! likewise feel free for anyone to add me; don’t be shy!
Hello! I am pretty new as well and i am willing to share notes as well! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! I am pretty new as well and i am willing to share notes as well!
~See you in the fog~
1 2 3