Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Yo! Just joined a couple days ago
1 2
@ProxiMarz

Both BunnySox and ShadowMermaid beat me to giving you my usual welcome post, but I still wanted to say welcome to Flight Rising !
@ProxiMarz

Both BunnySox and ShadowMermaid beat me to giving you my usual welcome post, but I still wanted to say welcome to Flight Rising !
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@Vampirate thanks again for giving her to me! I promise to take care of her the best I can.

@cosmacy better late than never. But thanks for the welcome message!
@Vampirate thanks again for giving her to me! I promise to take care of her the best I can.

@cosmacy better late than never. But thanks for the welcome message!
@ProxiMarz

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you'd like a couple of free dragons to start you off, check out my free dragon forum here! We have a bunch of users who are all offering tons of different dragons, and if you like any of them, you can ping them to adopt!

And if you have any questions about the site, my PMs are always open! :)
@ProxiMarz

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you'd like a couple of free dragons to start you off, check out my free dragon forum here! We have a bunch of users who are all offering tons of different dragons, and if you like any of them, you can ping them to adopt!

And if you have any questions about the site, my PMs are always open! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist thanks for the welcoming message!
someone already sent that forum to me and i've been checking it out daily to see if there's any dragons that caught my interest.

cool project that you got going on btw. :D
@Lunartwist thanks for the welcoming message!
someone already sent that forum to me and i've been checking it out daily to see if there's any dragons that caught my interest.

cool project that you got going on btw. :D
1 2