Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie here! (smiles wide)
friends introduced me and im excited to join in! :D mainly here for pretty dragons... [emoji=cat 1 size=1] excited to meet even more people~ call me max btw (he/his)
friends introduced me and im excited to join in! :D mainly here for pretty dragons... excited to meet even more people~ call me max btw (he/his)
ePOliyb.png EjflpCW.png bkPzSyW.png
YMPbu9R.png
@okcatboy

Hi max, and welcome to Flight Rising!,

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new players (sometimes on hiatus briefly; your Flight may also offer free food)
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum speak xd

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

I can help you set up your first Coli team, if you wish -- hint: no points into Defense, and don't distribute points evenly :D

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@okcatboy

Hi max, and welcome to Flight Rising!,

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new players (sometimes on hiatus briefly; your Flight may also offer free food)
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum speak xd

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

I can help you set up your first Coli team, if you wish -- hint: no points into Defense, and don't distribute points evenly :D

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@BunnySox thank you so much for the detailed tips! :D didn't know a good chunk of that, i was just interested in breeding dragons, haha btw, yasushi is such a gorgeous dragon! he looks so edible (high praise) ^^ gave him a nice star [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BunnySox

thank you so much for the detailed tips! :D didn't know a good chunk of that, i was just interested in breeding dragons, haha

btw, yasushi is such a gorgeous dragon! he looks so edible (high praise) ^^ gave him a nice star
ePOliyb.png EjflpCW.png bkPzSyW.png
YMPbu9R.png
@okcatboy Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@okcatboy Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@okcatboy

awww, tysm for the kind words about my Yasushi, he is my most beloved, most spoiled, most Arcane, most pink dragon ever!! I'm so glad you found him and gave him a star <333

here's a link in case you haven't already found it, to breeding info...Ganondorf is the reigning breeding authority!!

also, 8spitfire8 gives away leveled dragons to new players. There's a nice Arcane Obelisk currently available, and a Water spiral if you're interested.

Cheers and Happy Pretty Dragon Making!!

^^
@okcatboy

awww, tysm for the kind words about my Yasushi, he is my most beloved, most spoiled, most Arcane, most pink dragon ever!! I'm so glad you found him and gave him a star <333

here's a link in case you haven't already found it, to breeding info...Ganondorf is the reigning breeding authority!!

also, 8spitfire8 gives away leveled dragons to new players. There's a nice Arcane Obelisk currently available, and a Water spiral if you're interested.

Cheers and Happy Pretty Dragon Making!!

^^