Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Say hi to Havanna!
Hello everyone!

I'm very new at this and don't understand everything yet, but I think with time I will find out!

So who am I?
I'm the one who wakes up without sounds. Which means I'm a hard of hearing person and need hearing aids to hear something. Otherwise, it's a cup of coffee I need to wake up in the morning.

Coffee lover, Scandinavian, dogmum, Netflix, Korean drama, music / podcast about crime or horror, working alot etc.

All the best,
Havanna
Hello everyone!

I'm very new at this and don't understand everything yet, but I think with time I will find out!

So who am I?
I'm the one who wakes up without sounds. Which means I'm a hard of hearing person and need hearing aids to hear something. Otherwise, it's a cup of coffee I need to wake up in the morning.

Coffee lover, Scandinavian, dogmum, Netflix, Korean drama, music / podcast about crime or horror, working alot etc.

All the best,
Havanna
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
63Nkadh.png
@Havanna Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@Havanna Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Thank you so much for the welcoming!
Thank you so much for the welcoming!
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
63Nkadh.png