Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | helo :0)
hello! my name is ryan and i was introduced to this site by my boyfriend, who tempted me here with the promise he would give me stuff. and man, who can say no to some good old stuff?
anyways, there isn't a whole lot to know about me! i like making ocs and writing (especially worldbuilding stuff), vocaloid, angels, nasty horror stuff, and fnaf.
hopefully i will be seeing u all on here more often... me likey dragons
hello! my name is ryan and i was introduced to this site by my boyfriend, who tempted me here with the promise he would give me stuff. and man, who can say no to some good old stuff?
anyways, there isn't a whole lot to know about me! i like making ocs and writing (especially worldbuilding stuff), vocaloid, angels, nasty horror stuff, and fnaf.
hopefully i will be seeing u all on here more often... me likey dragons
We have lots of stuff you can get! Stuff lovers love this place! AND ALL IT'S STUFF!!!
Ahem..ok I'm done being weird.
Welcome to FR! If you ever need anything feel free to let me know!
We have lots of stuff you can get! Stuff lovers love this place! AND ALL IT'S STUFF!!!
Ahem..ok I'm done being weird.
Welcome to FR! If you ever need anything feel free to let me know!
sYJ7QdI.png
I would be the stuff promising boyfriend, hello......

It's really nice here Ry! I know you'll like it.
I would be the stuff promising boyfriend, hello......

It's really nice here Ry! I know you'll like it.
Z3Lt3uB.png
@unholyrot

Hello :) welcome to fr!
If you want, you may grab a free dragon out of this tab and I can lvl them to lvl 10 to give you a boost in the coliseum. The only two that are off limits are Bruce and Crabapple, they are my trainers. If you also have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm and ask :)
@unholyrot

Hello :) welcome to fr!
If you want, you may grab a free dragon out of this tab and I can lvl them to lvl 10 to give you a boost in the coliseum. The only two that are off limits are Bruce and Crabapple, they are my trainers. If you also have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm and ask :)
Wassup my bros
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@unholyrot Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@unholyrot

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!

I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig.

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!