Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for Friends :)
1 2 3 4
Hello!

I'm Honey :) I'm 22 years old and just joined FR a few days ago and I'm looking for friends to chat with and trade with.

Add me if you're interested and fill out this friend form! (For fun)

Your name:
Your favorite food:
Your favorite movie:
Your lease favorite movie:
Pets:
Pets' name (if you have any):
Your favorite dragon breed:
Your current favorite dragon in your lair:

Thanks! :)
Hello!

I'm Honey :) I'm 22 years old and just joined FR a few days ago and I'm looking for friends to chat with and trade with.

Add me if you're interested and fill out this friend form! (For fun)

Your name:
Your favorite food:
Your favorite movie:
Your lease favorite movie:
Pets:
Pets' name (if you have any):
Your favorite dragon breed:
Your current favorite dragon in your lair:

Thanks! :)
@plitetta Hey there! Welcome to FR, fellow ember ;) You have great dragons so far. Your name: you can call me Lup. Your favorite food: thats a tough one. maybe past? Your favorite movie: rear window by hitchcock! Your lease favorite movie: cowboys vs. dinosaurs... i didnt even finish it. it was so baddd Pets: none but i'd love a blue tongued skink Your favorite dragon breed: hmmmm toughie. nocs are cool Your current favorite dragon in your lair: this changes a lot but right now, it's this boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38114506][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/381146/38114506.png[/img][/url]
@plitetta
Hey there! Welcome to FR, fellow ember ;) You have great dragons so far.

Your name: you can call me Lup.
Your favorite food: thats a tough one. maybe past?
Your favorite movie: rear window by hitchcock!
Your lease favorite movie: cowboys vs. dinosaurs... i didnt even finish it. it was so baddd
Pets: none but i'd love a blue tongued skink
Your favorite dragon breed: hmmmm toughie. nocs are cool
Your current favorite dragon in your lair: this changes a lot but right now, it's this boy.
38114506.png
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Yes! I love your reply! I’m so happy lol

I’ve never seen that Hitchcock movie but I’ve heard from a lot of people I know that it’s a good one

My favorite is Kill Bill. Seen it almost 100 times. You like Tarantino??

I’m gonna add you!!
@Lup
Yes! I love your reply! I’m so happy lol

I’ve never seen that Hitchcock movie but I’ve heard from a lot of people I know that it’s a good one

My favorite is Kill Bill. Seen it almost 100 times. You like Tarantino??

I’m gonna add you!!
@plitetta
I love filling out forms haha.

Oh man, one of my friends is obsessed with kill bill. I've never seen it though. I've only watched The Hateful Eight by him but I want to see more. I just don't have time on my hands.

Hitchcock is amazing! I thought Psycho was my favorite but I watched Rear Window and it bumped it down my list.
@plitetta
I love filling out forms haha.

Oh man, one of my friends is obsessed with kill bill. I've never seen it though. I've only watched The Hateful Eight by him but I want to see more. I just don't have time on my hands.

Hitchcock is amazing! I thought Psycho was my favorite but I watched Rear Window and it bumped it down my list.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

I love Tarantino movies!! They’ve got that cool yet terrible 70s vibe to em that I crave!!

Psycho IS my favorite & I feel like they’re probably gonna try to do a remake starring Robert Pattinson or somebody skinny & pale like that & it’ll probably be bad :I
@Lup

I love Tarantino movies!! They’ve got that cool yet terrible 70s vibe to em that I crave!!

Psycho IS my favorite & I feel like they’re probably gonna try to do a remake starring Robert Pattinson or somebody skinny & pale like that & it’ll probably be bad :I
@plitetta

Hahah well I guess I should watch some more stuff by him then! I guess I'm not really into his style of movies nowadays. But I've been meaning to watch both kill bills.

Oh eww. I'm not much of a fan of remakes.
@plitetta

Hahah well I guess I should watch some more stuff by him then! I guess I'm not really into his style of movies nowadays. But I've been meaning to watch both kill bills.

Oh eww. I'm not much of a fan of remakes.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

I haaaate remakes.

Idk if you’re into horror but the last remake I saw was It and it was TRAAAAASH.

Last movie I saw was black panther & I cried 7 times :)
@Lup

I haaaate remakes.

Idk if you’re into horror but the last remake I saw was It and it was TRAAAAASH.

Last movie I saw was black panther & I cried 7 times :)
@plitetta

I haven't seen It yet pft. Not that into horror anymore (unless it is like Friday the 13th. I LIVE for those sh-tty movies)

and yooo no spoilers- i want to go see it so badly.
@plitetta

I haven't seen It yet pft. Not that into horror anymore (unless it is like Friday the 13th. I LIVE for those sh-tty movies)

and yooo no spoilers- i want to go see it so badly.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

If you’re a gentle pea pod like me, you will cry and you will love it.

I’m actually about to spend some more of my hard earned coin to see it again and I have NEVER done that before. I also bought expensive merch lmao I’m OBSESSED
@Lup

If you’re a gentle pea pod like me, you will cry and you will love it.

I’m actually about to spend some more of my hard earned coin to see it again and I have NEVER done that before. I also bought expensive merch lmao I’m OBSESSED
@plitetta
Oh really??? I'm so hyped for it then!

And hahaha yessss. I love merch. My wallet doesn't.
@plitetta
Oh really??? I'm so hyped for it then!

And hahaha yessss. I love merch. My wallet doesn't.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 3 4