Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Gacious Hellos~
I guess I should finally say hi haha
I've been scavenging the giveaways because im greedy haha not really tho >.>

So far it's been super inviting and everyone is really sweet ^°^ welcome week is really cool~ I totes wanna help out for the next one cuz its been my fave for sure ^3^

Anyway umm about me...I'm a lass who likes to draw, write, sleep and all that stuff. Idk what to say really haha

I love kpop esp BTS so we can fangirl together whenever if youre into that (but not if you like Suga cuz thats my babe and i dont share)

I don't know what im doing at all x3 just trying to get dragons that are pretty really lol
If there's some sort of game strategy or tips then I'm all ears ^3^

Wrapping it up um thanks all who've been so sweet and giving and all that and i hope we get to know each other well~
I guess I should finally say hi haha
I've been scavenging the giveaways because im greedy haha not really tho >.>

So far it's been super inviting and everyone is really sweet ^°^ welcome week is really cool~ I totes wanna help out for the next one cuz its been my fave for sure ^3^

Anyway umm about me...I'm a lass who likes to draw, write, sleep and all that stuff. Idk what to say really haha

I love kpop esp BTS so we can fangirl together whenever if youre into that (but not if you like Suga cuz thats my babe and i dont share)

I don't know what im doing at all x3 just trying to get dragons that are pretty really lol
If there's some sort of game strategy or tips then I'm all ears ^3^

Wrapping it up um thanks all who've been so sweet and giving and all that and i hope we get to know each other well~
zvclLn6.png
@Shiguma

Welcome to Flight Rising!~ Honestly the main 'tip' I can give in general is don't exalt your progens unless you're -really- sure as alot of people tend to regret it later. (Theres so many people who know more about treasure farming and stuff like that then me lol)

Other then that if you ever need anything or just want to yap I'm online pretty much every day XD
@Shiguma

Welcome to Flight Rising!~ Honestly the main 'tip' I can give in general is don't exalt your progens unless you're -really- sure as alot of people tend to regret it later. (Theres so many people who know more about treasure farming and stuff like that then me lol)

Other then that if you ever need anything or just want to yap I'm online pretty much every day XD
@Runebook

Ah okay thank you ^3^
Progen is the first dragon you make when joining yea? Im still trying to pick up on all the lingo haha

Also do familiars give dragons benefits?
And are they like flight specific? Like they give a specific dragon type bonus things or whatever?
So curious °3°
@Runebook

Ah okay thank you ^3^
Progen is the first dragon you make when joining yea? Im still trying to pick up on all the lingo haha

Also do familiars give dragons benefits?
And are they like flight specific? Like they give a specific dragon type bonus things or whatever?
So curious °3°
zvclLn6.png
@Shiguma

Ye, theres two types of progens, the one you make and the one randomly generated of the other gender (Pretty much their your first breeding pair in a way)

And nope, you just bond with them daily for a bit of treasure and after the bar fills you get a chest to open with an amount of treasure and items depending on the type of chest
@Shiguma

Ye, theres two types of progens, the one you make and the one randomly generated of the other gender (Pretty much their your first breeding pair in a way)

And nope, you just bond with them daily for a bit of treasure and after the bar fills you get a chest to open with an amount of treasure and items depending on the type of chest