Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello~
1 2 3 4
Hello everyone! I'm new here, thanks to my friend who slapped me with a link of the site, knowing my love of dragons. I'm still trying to get the hang of it! But I'll get there! So please don't mind my technical difficulties xD

Anyhow, I'd love to make new friends and if anyone is interested, please give me pointers on what to do!

Besides that, please do come in and show off your precious starter dragons, for all those who recently started! Those that have been here a while, amaze us with your babies too! ; o ;
Hello everyone! I'm new here, thanks to my friend who slapped me with a link of the site, knowing my love of dragons. I'm still trying to get the hang of it! But I'll get there! So please don't mind my technical difficulties xD

Anyhow, I'd love to make new friends and if anyone is interested, please give me pointers on what to do!

Besides that, please do come in and show off your precious starter dragons, for all those who recently started! Those that have been here a while, amaze us with your babies too! ; o ;

Snv0FVq.png
Hey! I started the other day! Already, I'm beyond addicted! These are my starter babies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33596190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335962/33596190_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33596191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335962/33596191_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey! I started the other day! Already, I'm beyond addicted!
These are my starter babies:

33596190_350.png

33596191_350.png

tumblr_orwkcgQSgY1vyj4tqo1_250.png
@jarzus Hello there, and welcome to Flight Rising! To start your adventures here, I recommend getting a coli team put together. The coliseum offers you a lot of resources and can help you make that cash dollar. If you need hep with this, please let me know! I can guide you on the creation of battle dragons and giving you side tips like dragon exalting and when the best time for that is. In addition to the coli, you can start developing goals and a theme for your lair! Figure out if you would like to have clan lore, what your dragons will do, how you want them to look, so on and so fourth. The Dressing Room feature can help you out on picking outfits for your dragons, and if you go to google and search "Flight Rising Database," you will be able to find a hub for all of the items on FR! This will help you to see whats out there. Since you are a few days old, I think you might know about the Trading Post already and how everything operates and works in there, as well as the scrying workshop, so I won't mention any of that here. If you do have questions regarding any of it though, please by all means let me know! I would be glad to help you. That's about all I have for you now, so if anything else pops up and you are curious about it, feel free to message me about it, I would be happy to help you. As for dragons, this guy is probably my favorite one in my lair! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15307170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153072/15307170_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@jarzus

Hello there, and welcome to Flight Rising!
To start your adventures here, I recommend getting a coli team put together. The coliseum offers you a lot of resources and can help you make that cash dollar. If you need hep with this, please let me know! I can guide you on the creation of battle dragons and giving you side tips like dragon exalting and when the best time for that is.

In addition to the coli, you can start developing goals and a theme for your lair! Figure out if you would like to have clan lore, what your dragons will do, how you want them to look, so on and so fourth. The Dressing Room feature can help you out on picking outfits for your dragons, and if you go to google and search "Flight Rising Database," you will be able to find a hub for all of the items on FR! This will help you to see whats out there.

Since you are a few days old, I think you might know about the Trading Post already and how everything operates and works in there, as well as the scrying workshop, so I won't mention any of that here. If you do have questions regarding any of it though, please by all means let me know! I would be glad to help you.

That's about all I have for you now, so if anything else pops up and you are curious about it, feel free to message me about it, I would be happy to help you.

As for dragons, this guy is probably my favorite one in my lair!
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Iwasneverinsane

Hey, nice and welcome! I really do love your babies! Fierce yet beautiful! I am also addicted to this xD what is your favorite part in this site? Besides the dragons? XD also, would you like to be friends?

@valsecchi

Whoa, so much information makes me excited so feel free to keep talking haha. I do know about the trading post and I just used sitting for the first time yesterday. It would be a lie if I said I haven't been using just the games and trying to buy dragons cheap for most of my time here. (DEM SNAPPERS HOLD MY HEART)

Anyhow, I'd love it if we could be friends and if you told me what I should do for a Coli team. I tried fighting once and got through the first fight then almost died the next and ran away. XD mostly why I've been just trying to buy more dragons.

Ps. Your baby looks so cool yet silently fierce! I also do want to get lore for my dragons. That would be pretty great!
@Iwasneverinsane

Hey, nice and welcome! I really do love your babies! Fierce yet beautiful! I am also addicted to this xD what is your favorite part in this site? Besides the dragons? XD also, would you like to be friends?

@valsecchi

Whoa, so much information makes me excited so feel free to keep talking haha. I do know about the trading post and I just used sitting for the first time yesterday. It would be a lie if I said I haven't been using just the games and trying to buy dragons cheap for most of my time here. (DEM SNAPPERS HOLD MY HEART)

Anyhow, I'd love it if we could be friends and if you told me what I should do for a Coli team. I tried fighting once and got through the first fight then almost died the next and ran away. XD mostly why I've been just trying to buy more dragons.

Ps. Your baby looks so cool yet silently fierce! I also do want to get lore for my dragons. That would be pretty great!

Snv0FVq.png
@Jarzus Welcome to both FR and also the Nature Flight! :D If you haven't checked out the nature forums yet, I super recommend it! We have lots of information there about FR in general, and nature in particular. There's also great deals on dragons right now for seedlings/saplings (our new members!) in the nature sales forums. I hope to see you around, there! (And since you're so fond of snappers, I'll leave you my favorite: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33298350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332984/33298350_350.png[/img] [/url] )
@Jarzus

Welcome to both FR and also the Nature Flight! :D If you haven't checked out the nature forums yet, I super recommend it! We have lots of information there about FR in general, and nature in particular. There's also great deals on dragons right now for seedlings/saplings (our new members!) in the nature sales forums.

I hope to see you around, there!

(And since you're so fond of snappers, I'll leave you my favorite:

33298350_350.png

)
QFXpYkj.png
@jarzus
Yes! I'd love to be friends!
My favorite part is honestly how friendly everyone is. They all are so helpful and don't bash people for not knowing this or that!
@jarzus
Yes! I'd love to be friends!
My favorite part is honestly how friendly everyone is. They all are so helpful and don't bash people for not knowing this or that!
@Astereae

FIRST OF ALL, YOUR SNAPPER IS GORGEOUS! He really embodies a nature Dragon! I love it! <333
As for the nature forum, I'll be sure to hit it up once I'm home and on my laptop, so it's easier to navigate! I have a very active day to day life so I'm taking it slow to learn about everything, so a forum that's helpful is well, a blessing! Thank you! Do you mind if I add you?

@Iwasneverinsane

Thank You so much for the add! And totally! I see That everyone is so friendly and it's very hard to find a place like that online.
@Astereae

FIRST OF ALL, YOUR SNAPPER IS GORGEOUS! He really embodies a nature Dragon! I love it! <333
As for the nature forum, I'll be sure to hit it up once I'm home and on my laptop, so it's easier to navigate! I have a very active day to day life so I'm taking it slow to learn about everything, so a forum that's helpful is well, a blessing! Thank you! Do you mind if I add you?

@Iwasneverinsane

Thank You so much for the add! And totally! I see That everyone is so friendly and it's very hard to find a place like that online.

Snv0FVq.png
@Jarzus

Awww, thank you! I love Chirrut, he has a special place in my heart. <3 I actually just snagged that skin recently during the last festival. (Holidays are great and have lots of shiny things: that is an important lesson. lol)

The Nature forum has LOTS of hubs for saplings, and I think we still have a mentoring program, it's really very helpful. ^_^ I'd be happy to be added, and you can absolutely hit me up if you ever have any questions or need anything!
@Jarzus

Awww, thank you! I love Chirrut, he has a special place in my heart. <3 I actually just snagged that skin recently during the last festival. (Holidays are great and have lots of shiny things: that is an important lesson. lol)

The Nature forum has LOTS of hubs for saplings, and I think we still have a mentoring program, it's really very helpful. ^_^ I'd be happy to be added, and you can absolutely hit me up if you ever have any questions or need anything!
QFXpYkj.png
@Astereae

Heck, Chirrut has a special place in my heart now as well haha! (Along with all your other dragons, they are all so cool! Sorry if I'm fangirling a bit)
I will keep that in mind, the participating in festivals! B/ I SHALL GET ALL THE GOODIES!

Is there any thread in the nature forum you suggest I should hit up first?
@Astereae

Heck, Chirrut has a special place in my heart now as well haha! (Along with all your other dragons, they are all so cool! Sorry if I'm fangirling a bit)
I will keep that in mind, the participating in festivals! B/ I SHALL GET ALL THE GOODIES!

Is there any thread in the nature forum you suggest I should hit up first?

Snv0FVq.png
@jarzus Yes! Usually I'm almost afraid to communicate with others online. Always so judgemental! Over anything!
What's your favorite part of the site so far?
@jarzus Yes! Usually I'm almost afraid to communicate with others online. Always so judgemental! Over anything!
What's your favorite part of the site so far?
1 2 3 4