Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *Friendly wave*
Hey there. I'm Tylosaurus. Call me Tylo.

Yes, I'm named after a Dinosaur. I love Dinosaurs. The Mosasaurus is my favorite, but that was already taken. So I went with Tylosaurus.

It's nice to be here. I found this site while looking for dinosaur games. So I waited for registration to be open.

So here I am.

It's nice to meet everyone.
Hey there. I'm Tylosaurus. Call me Tylo.

Yes, I'm named after a Dinosaur. I love Dinosaurs. The Mosasaurus is my favorite, but that was already taken. So I went with Tylosaurus.

It's nice to be here. I found this site while looking for dinosaur games. So I waited for registration to be open.

So here I am.

It's nice to meet everyone.
I write dragon bios!
@Tylosaurus
Hi, Tylo! Welcome to FR! I'm glad you've joined us! Haha, dinosaurs are pretty cool. I hope you can come to love your new dragon-babies, as well! I'm always open to messages if you need anything! Have a great day!~
-Triv
@Tylosaurus
Hi, Tylo! Welcome to FR! I'm glad you've joined us! Haha, dinosaurs are pretty cool. I hope you can come to love your new dragon-babies, as well! I'm always open to messages if you need anything! Have a great day!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
@Tylosaurus
Hi, there! Happy to have you here in the FR community! Don't worry about being left out, you'll fit right in! Everyone does! Good luck and don't let the Truth eat cha! Haha, my catch phrase. Its a work in progress!

~Storm
@Tylosaurus
Hi, there! Happy to have you here in the FR community! Don't worry about being left out, you'll fit right in! Everyone does! Good luck and don't let the Truth eat cha! Haha, my catch phrase. Its a work in progress!

~Storm
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Hey guys. Thanks for the warm welcomes.
Hey guys. Thanks for the warm welcomes.
I write dragon bios!