Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Hello,

I am new to FR, my friend recommended me to this community and it looks awesome so far!
I am a girl in my twenties that likes cute stuff, adoptables, role play and lots if different stuff.
If anyone has any tips for starting out, I would be very glad to receive them. :3

Nice to meet you all~
Hello,

I am new to FR, my friend recommended me to this community and it looks awesome so far!
I am a girl in my twenties that likes cute stuff, adoptables, role play and lots if different stuff.
If anyone has any tips for starting out, I would be very glad to receive them. :3

Nice to meet you all~
ZNhRsiG.png
@buniii

Howdy~ Welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to message me :D

Generally, just explore around. A must-see place if the Guides subtopic, filled with community written Guides and information on different aspects of the site.
@buniii

Howdy~ Welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to message me :D

Generally, just explore around. A must-see place if the Guides subtopic, filled with community written Guides and information on different aspects of the site.
XgFzLz3.gif
@buniii

Hello. :) Nice to meet you. :D The guides are always helpful and they even have definitions of some of the lingo used around here. ^ ^ Other than that the site is pretty easy to figure out.
Some good starter tips:
Play some of the games in the Fairgrounds
Start leveling up some dragons in the Coliseum (you can even check with the Guides and your Flight Forums to see if there's a Warrior program out to help new players, I don't know about all the Flights but I know Wind Flight has them. :))
Every day give your familiars so love (Good way to get materials, clothes, familairs, and treasure)

There's tons of things to do around here. ^ ^ Hope this helps.
@buniii

Hello. :) Nice to meet you. :D The guides are always helpful and they even have definitions of some of the lingo used around here. ^ ^ Other than that the site is pretty easy to figure out.
Some good starter tips:
Play some of the games in the Fairgrounds
Start leveling up some dragons in the Coliseum (you can even check with the Guides and your Flight Forums to see if there's a Warrior program out to help new players, I don't know about all the Flights but I know Wind Flight has them. :))
Every day give your familiars so love (Good way to get materials, clothes, familairs, and treasure)

There's tons of things to do around here. ^ ^ Hope this helps.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
Welcome @buniii
Welcome @buniii