Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!
Hi! I'm Chimera! I just joined today, and I learned about Flight Rising from a group chat I'm in. I'm currently in the Wind Flight.

I have two questions from my few hours from playing:
- What's the best way to earn treasure?
- Is there a place I can learn more about the lore?
Hi! I'm Chimera! I just joined today, and I learned about Flight Rising from a group chat I'm in. I'm currently in the Wind Flight.

I have two questions from my few hours from playing:
- What's the best way to earn treasure?
- Is there a place I can learn more about the lore?
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
@drawingdeamon

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few. Personally, I recommend going through the Fairgrounds every day until you earn enough to buy the battle stones to grind effectively in the Coliseum.

The Encyclopedia has information on lore. There's plenty of personal headcanons sprinkled across the Flight Rising Discussions and Creative Corner as well.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with. Quoting a post doesn't actually alert the user that you've mentioned them.
@drawingdeamon

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few. Personally, I recommend going through the Fairgrounds every day until you earn enough to buy the battle stones to grind effectively in the Coliseum.

The Encyclopedia has information on lore. There's plenty of personal headcanons sprinkled across the Flight Rising Discussions and Creative Corner as well.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with. Quoting a post doesn't actually alert the user that you've mentioned them.
uCR5SCW.png
@drawingdemon Hey! Welcome to FR! My advice to earn treasure is to play Artifact at the fairgrounds, I've found it to be the easiest and quickest way!

If you need anything at all or need some help, feel free to message me! <33
@drawingdemon Hey! Welcome to FR! My advice to earn treasure is to play Artifact at the fairgrounds, I've found it to be the easiest and quickest way!

If you need anything at all or need some help, feel free to message me! <33
tumblr_oq4g3cXztl1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png Spirals are the best dragons!

tumblr_oqn4h4tnup1ufsmydo1_100.gif
@drawingdeamon

Hello fellow Windie!

As for your questions:

1- I'd say Artifracture is probably the best way starting out.
If you level up dragons enough to grind in high level areas you can sell what you get and that adds up. Time consuming, yes, but effective. Basically, everything on her takes patience and commitment. You can earn small amounts of money at the trading post with Tomo's questions and going back to Crim every hour or so. There's a lot of different ways to get treasure, but for new people, the fairgrounds seems best.

2- It depends on what lore you want to learn about. People make up lore about their clans and dragons, so you can't really learn about that. As for overall lore you can go to the World Map under the Library tab to the left and learn a little bit about the flights. The Encyclopedia(also under the library lab) is also a great resource for FR lore.
@drawingdeamon

Hello fellow Windie!

As for your questions:

1- I'd say Artifracture is probably the best way starting out.
If you level up dragons enough to grind in high level areas you can sell what you get and that adds up. Time consuming, yes, but effective. Basically, everything on her takes patience and commitment. You can earn small amounts of money at the trading post with Tomo's questions and going back to Crim every hour or so. There's a lot of different ways to get treasure, but for new people, the fairgrounds seems best.

2- It depends on what lore you want to learn about. People make up lore about their clans and dragons, so you can't really learn about that. As for overall lore you can go to the World Map under the Library tab to the left and learn a little bit about the flights. The Encyclopedia(also under the library lab) is also a great resource for FR lore.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@drawingdeamon

welcome!
@drawingdeamon

welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png