Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Brand New Light
Greetings fellow users!
My name is Ava, and I am in the Light Flight. I have been wanting to join for a few weeks now, and my friend told me that Welcome Week finally came,so here I am. I enjoy Harry Potter, Sherlock, Once Upon A Time, and Percy Jackson. I read a wide range of books. I also enjoy anime including, but not limited to Nanbaka, Spirited Away, Ponyo, and Sword Art Online. What about you guys? Are any of you newbies?
Greetings fellow users!
My name is Ava, and I am in the Light Flight. I have been wanting to join for a few weeks now, and my friend told me that Welcome Week finally came,so here I am. I enjoy Harry Potter, Sherlock, Once Upon A Time, and Percy Jackson. I read a wide range of books. I also enjoy anime including, but not limited to Nanbaka, Spirited Away, Ponyo, and Sword Art Online. What about you guys? Are any of you newbies?
@daenaryskhaleesi
Welcome to FR! I'm not new but I wanted to pop in and say hi. I love SAO but I never got to see the second season, also Attack on Titans and Steven Universe are other great fandoms I am a part of.
Actually we have a fandom hunger games on another forum maybe you would be interested in joining?

If you have any questions feel free to pm or message me. Also don't forget to go to the trading post and get your daily free item ^~^

Speaking of items how are you with items and dergs? Got any favorite breed yet?
Anyways sorry for the attack on questions (that was my attempt at a pun)
@daenaryskhaleesi
Welcome to FR! I'm not new but I wanted to pop in and say hi. I love SAO but I never got to see the second season, also Attack on Titans and Steven Universe are other great fandoms I am a part of.
Actually we have a fandom hunger games on another forum maybe you would be interested in joining?

If you have any questions feel free to pm or message me. Also don't forget to go to the trading post and get your daily free item ^~^

Speaking of items how are you with items and dergs? Got any favorite breed yet?
Anyways sorry for the attack on questions (that was my attempt at a pun)
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@daenaryskhaleesi. Welcome to FlightRising! If you have any questions, please let me know (^_^)

Also, I love Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Those are, like, two of my all-time fandoms right there. Though I prefer the books of both series over the movies.
@daenaryskhaleesi. Welcome to FlightRising! If you have any questions, please let me know (^_^)

Also, I love Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Those are, like, two of my all-time fandoms right there. Though I prefer the books of both series over the movies.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@MissFortune17 thanks so much! I volunteer as tribute for the fandom hunger games. Everything is going great so far for me. I think that my favorite breed is Pearlcatcher. One of my dragons, Reyna, is one and she is absolutely adorable. I already have a breeding pair that lay some eggs. I already got a free item today. Thanks so much for the welcome. It seems like everybody here is so nice.
@MissFortune17 thanks so much! I volunteer as tribute for the fandom hunger games. Everything is going great so far for me. I think that my favorite breed is Pearlcatcher. One of my dragons, Reyna, is one and she is absolutely adorable. I already have a breeding pair that lay some eggs. I already got a free item today. Thanks so much for the welcome. It seems like everybody here is so nice.
@Generation Same! I definitely agree with you on the books being better than the movies, especially for Percy Jackson. I'm so excited for the next Trials of Apollo book to come out!
@Generation Same! I definitely agree with you on the books being better than the movies, especially for Percy Jackson. I'm so excited for the next Trials of Apollo book to come out!

@daenaryskhaleesi
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2023111/1230 (This is the link to the hunger games)
I'm glad to hear that well if you ever have any questions feel free to pm me again :)

@daenaryskhaleesi
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2023111/1230 (This is the link to the hunger games)
I'm glad to hear that well if you ever have any questions feel free to pm me again :)
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif