Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings of Peace!
Hello! My name's Aro (no, seriously, my father named me after a fish) and hi, FR community! It's nice to meet you all! I was recommended here by a friend while the constant destruction of a beloved site we had both liked was going on. I must say, I can see why she likes it here :)

Um, my interests are mixed, really. I like video games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Undertale, Dangan Ronpa, Stardew Valley, and more. As you can see, I'm mostly a Nintendo girl with occasional PC. (Yes, there's DR on the PC, but I played on my brother's Vita). I like children's books like HP, Percy Jackson, HTTYD, etc. I like some anime. I like Steven Universe and will one day catch up with Star VS FOE. I like to draw digital art. I like to day dream and make stories.

I don't like horror movies, fruits, veggies, perfume, romance genre, and more. I have certain phobias that I can't mention out of fear but I'm really sorry if I suddenly stop replying. It's not your fault, it's mine.

I want to talk to everyone more and be friendlier in general, although I'm not sure how. I want to do this by being creative and designing my dragons and writing stories for them and sharing with others. Yeah, that works. I'll try my best to!

BTW, the topic title came from a greeting that my elementary school used to start all of their letters with.
Hello! My name's Aro (no, seriously, my father named me after a fish) and hi, FR community! It's nice to meet you all! I was recommended here by a friend while the constant destruction of a beloved site we had both liked was going on. I must say, I can see why she likes it here :)

Um, my interests are mixed, really. I like video games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Undertale, Dangan Ronpa, Stardew Valley, and more. As you can see, I'm mostly a Nintendo girl with occasional PC. (Yes, there's DR on the PC, but I played on my brother's Vita). I like children's books like HP, Percy Jackson, HTTYD, etc. I like some anime. I like Steven Universe and will one day catch up with Star VS FOE. I like to draw digital art. I like to day dream and make stories.

I don't like horror movies, fruits, veggies, perfume, romance genre, and more. I have certain phobias that I can't mention out of fear but I'm really sorry if I suddenly stop replying. It's not your fault, it's mine.

I want to talk to everyone more and be friendlier in general, although I'm not sure how. I want to do this by being creative and designing my dragons and writing stories for them and sharing with others. Yeah, that works. I'll try my best to!

BTW, the topic title came from a greeting that my elementary school used to start all of their letters with.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@ArowanaPrincess:

Hello person I've never met in real life, of course not :D Hope you're liking it here on FR so far! How's life?
@ArowanaPrincess:

Hello person I've never met in real life, of course not :D Hope you're liking it here on FR so far! How's life?
@Passerinde Hello fellow person I've also never met in real life :D Other than being badgered by school requirements which I refuse to focus on, life is fine.
@Passerinde Hello fellow person I've also never met in real life :D Other than being badgered by school requirements which I refuse to focus on, life is fine.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png