Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Mm, hello~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aenir

I think whoever bought the other one is planning on keeping it for a little while at least. I'll be hatching some tundras tomorrow. Aside from that I'm trying to sell a male Guardian I bought a little while ago. he's really pretty but I don't feel like trying to find a mate for him anymore. I'll give him to you if you want him.

EDIT: Gotta warn you they all have Elder Scrolls themed names.
Unless you see a tundra that you like tomorrow and I'll let you name it.
@Aenir

I think whoever bought the other one is planning on keeping it for a little while at least. I'll be hatching some tundras tomorrow. Aside from that I'm trying to sell a male Guardian I bought a little while ago. he's really pretty but I don't feel like trying to find a mate for him anymore. I'll give him to you if you want him.

EDIT: Gotta warn you they all have Elder Scrolls themed names.
Unless you see a tundra that you like tomorrow and I'll let you name it.
nZJa3n3.png
@FrightMaster

Pretty!

@Kaie

I'll be looking forward to the Tundras! I like that Guardian, but I don't think I'd know what to do with him?? Aaah.
@FrightMaster

Pretty!

@Kaie

I'll be looking forward to the Tundras! I like that Guardian, but I don't think I'd know what to do with him?? Aaah.
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
@Aenir

Alright~
She's a pretty valuable dragon, seeing as though she's got good colors, two Gem Genes (Iridescent and Shimmer), and is XYX (Black-Midnight-Black), and a Wildclaw.
She's gonna be even more valuable once I'm done ^^

Is it alright if I name her Nemesis, after the Goddess of Revenge from Greek Mythology?
@Aenir

Alright~
She's a pretty valuable dragon, seeing as though she's got good colors, two Gem Genes (Iridescent and Shimmer), and is XYX (Black-Midnight-Black), and a Wildclaw.
She's gonna be even more valuable once I'm done ^^

Is it alright if I name her Nemesis, after the Goddess of Revenge from Greek Mythology?
450d8ec78879caf82f9a7e79834399f3c8b0217c.png
@FrightMaster

Sure, that sounds like a lovely name~
@FrightMaster

Sure, that sounds like a lovely name~
Adopts
Skin Shop
@Aenir

Alright ^^
I'll get to bringing her up right away :3
@Aenir

Alright ^^
I'll get to bringing her up right away :3
450d8ec78879caf82f9a7e79834399f3c8b0217c.png
@FrightMaster

Thank you :)
@FrightMaster

Thank you :)
Adopts
Skin Shop
@Aenir
Hiya, Nin!~ How are you doing today/tonight?
Also if you don't mind me asking what kind of games are you into and what do you tend to draw most the time?
@Aenir
Hiya, Nin!~ How are you doing today/tonight?
Also if you don't mind me asking what kind of games are you into and what do you tend to draw most the time?
@Runebook

Oh, hello! You're the third person to come onto this thread, so I hope you feel welcomed. I'm feeling a bit tired, a little bored too.

I usually play Nintendo games because they're just my type of thing (Such as Pokemon, Fire Emblem [username is a reference to someone in FE7], Earthbound, etc.) Though, I'm into this one PC game called Overwatch.

Aaah, I usually draw personal things, such as my own characters and places in my world. Nothing too big.
@Runebook

Oh, hello! You're the third person to come onto this thread, so I hope you feel welcomed. I'm feeling a bit tired, a little bored too.

I usually play Nintendo games because they're just my type of thing (Such as Pokemon, Fire Emblem [username is a reference to someone in FE7], Earthbound, etc.) Though, I'm into this one PC game called Overwatch.

Aaah, I usually draw personal things, such as my own characters and places in my world. Nothing too big.
Adopts
Skin Shop
@Aenir
Ah, Pokemon's a fun one, never really got to try Earthbound/Mother but have played Undertale, WoW, and HotS quite a bit.
Sounds pretty interesting! I was actually pretty surprised when I joined at just how many artists of so many skill levels play FR, its amazing to see.
@Aenir
Ah, Pokemon's a fun one, never really got to try Earthbound/Mother but have played Undertale, WoW, and HotS quite a bit.
Sounds pretty interesting! I was actually pretty surprised when I joined at just how many artists of so many skill levels play FR, its amazing to see.
@Runebook

Oh, I see~

I'd rate myself on the middle part of the skill scale; I'm not amazing at art but I'm not absolutely TERRIBLE at it.
@Runebook

Oh, I see~

I'd rate myself on the middle part of the skill scale; I'm not amazing at art but I'm not absolutely TERRIBLE at it.
Adopts
Skin Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6