Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hh gregg
panasonic blu-ray 99 dollars

what's up im dakota and i'm new here!! i really love bogsneaks so far, i was grinding in the fairgrounds forever to raise some money to buy one :') (luckily my friend gave me one of their babies!! :D)

i really like cartoons, especially total drama! i also have a soft spot for dangan ronpa, undertale, and of course... dragons!! i hope to make some friends during my time here! <3
panasonic blu-ray 99 dollars

what's up im dakota and i'm new here!! i really love bogsneaks so far, i was grinding in the fairgrounds forever to raise some money to buy one :') (luckily my friend gave me one of their babies!! :D)

i really like cartoons, especially total drama! i also have a soft spot for dangan ronpa, undertale, and of course... dragons!! i hope to make some friends during my time here! <3
im nihilmpwIzDn.gif
i like bugs
proud plague weenie
@Dakotazoid
Hiya! Glad to meet another Undertale fan around here, you into the AUs at all?
But on Flight Rising related stuff... I really love the Fae and Snapper breeds, their real cute.
Random question for literally no reason: Have you found any dragon genes you like so far?
@Dakotazoid
Hiya! Glad to meet another Undertale fan around here, you into the AUs at all?
But on Flight Rising related stuff... I really love the Fae and Snapper breeds, their real cute.
Random question for literally no reason: Have you found any dragon genes you like so far?
@Runebook

I used to be super into the AUs, but now I just hang around and look at Mettaton fanart. He's my precious boy.

I'm a big fan of Poison and Toxin so far, I'm a sucker for color contrast and bleeding eyes.
@Runebook

I used to be super into the AUs, but now I just hang around and look at Mettaton fanart. He's my precious boy.

I'm a big fan of Poison and Toxin so far, I'm a sucker for color contrast and bleeding eyes.
im nihilmpwIzDn.gif
i like bugs
proud plague weenie