Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello from a newbie!
1 2
Hi! I'm new, I just started today and discovered the forums! I'm still trying to figure everything out, I'm a bit overwhelmed! If anyone could tell me anything about how to go about this I would love the input and suggestions! Such as what are your main goals on Flight Rising, the most interesting things to do, your opinions, etc! Also if you would like to tell me about yourself I'd love that too, its always nice to discover new people! Nice to meet you all :3
Hi! I'm new, I just started today and discovered the forums! I'm still trying to figure everything out, I'm a bit overwhelmed! If anyone could tell me anything about how to go about this I would love the input and suggestions! Such as what are your main goals on Flight Rising, the most interesting things to do, your opinions, etc! Also if you would like to tell me about yourself I'd love that too, its always nice to discover new people! Nice to meet you all :3
@Akemii
Hello, Im SupernovaX and I am happy to welcome you to flight rising. Feel free to ask me questions. If you want you can pick out a hatchling from my lair.
@Akemii
Hello, Im SupernovaX and I am happy to welcome you to flight rising. Feel free to ask me questions. If you want you can pick out a hatchling from my lair.
@Akemii Welcome from me too. yes this Game is so Big and i don't know where to start looking first. there are soo much beautiful Dragons and Nice People
@Akemii Welcome from me too. yes this Game is so Big and i don't know where to start looking first. there are soo much beautiful Dragons and Nice People
CeLSHOy.png
@Akemii Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here, also glad to see a fellow arcane :D!

Flight Rising offers a lot to do, everything optional, my routine generally go like

- bonding with familiars (a kind of pet your dragon can have, every day you can bond with them and in exchange they give you some treasure :D)

- visit nesting ground so my eggs can hatch soon

- use all the gathering turn (every day you have new turns but they dont stack so it's better to remember to use all the ones you have)

- visit tranding post Pinkerton's Plundered Pile can give you one random item per day,

- answer tomo's question you can make 3000 per day there :D

(those are the once per day activities, maybe I forgot one or two ><) after that it depends, you can spend time in colliseum leveling dragons and getting some items that you can keep or sell. playing on fairgrounds to get treasure, check auction house or marketplace to see if there is something cool to buy (This is a dangerous activity ;_; it's hard to resist the urge to buy new dragons), create lore for your dragons (who is the leader? who take care of the hatchlings? etc) and the options go on and go on but as I said on the beginning, everything is optional to do, you will eventually find which you like more :D

To start is a good idea to check the forum of your lair (in this case arcane forum) and raffles and giveaway, during this week users tend to gift a lot of cool stuff to newbies or post tips and advices :D

Hope my message wasn't too long, anyways if you need something or just a little talk I'm generally available, it's nice to meet new people
@Akemii Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here, also glad to see a fellow arcane :D!

Flight Rising offers a lot to do, everything optional, my routine generally go like

- bonding with familiars (a kind of pet your dragon can have, every day you can bond with them and in exchange they give you some treasure :D)

- visit nesting ground so my eggs can hatch soon

- use all the gathering turn (every day you have new turns but they dont stack so it's better to remember to use all the ones you have)

- visit tranding post Pinkerton's Plundered Pile can give you one random item per day,

- answer tomo's question you can make 3000 per day there :D

(those are the once per day activities, maybe I forgot one or two ><) after that it depends, you can spend time in colliseum leveling dragons and getting some items that you can keep or sell. playing on fairgrounds to get treasure, check auction house or marketplace to see if there is something cool to buy (This is a dangerous activity ;_; it's hard to resist the urge to buy new dragons), create lore for your dragons (who is the leader? who take care of the hatchlings? etc) and the options go on and go on but as I said on the beginning, everything is optional to do, you will eventually find which you like more :D

To start is a good idea to check the forum of your lair (in this case arcane forum) and raffles and giveaway, during this week users tend to gift a lot of cool stuff to newbies or post tips and advices :D

Hope my message wasn't too long, anyways if you need something or just a little talk I'm generally available, it's nice to meet new people
tumblr_m9h9spddjd1rvjizy.gifYou were meant for greatnesstumblr_inline_niyn5iCcv31ry72eo.gif
@SupernovaX
Aw thank you that's very nice of you to offer! But I'll let other people have them if they want :) if no one wants them then tell me and I'll gladly take one! I just don't want to be greedy :P If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask you ^-^
@SupernovaX
Aw thank you that's very nice of you to offer! But I'll let other people have them if they want :) if no one wants them then tell me and I'll gladly take one! I just don't want to be greedy :P If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask you ^-^
@RoseempressTora
I know exactly what you mean XD I don't know where to start first! And the people are very nice :) it's lovely
@RoseempressTora
I know exactly what you mean XD I don't know where to start first! And the people are very nice :) it's lovely
@Deerluxe
Hello! Thank you for your long reply it was very thoughtful that you would type that much for little me :D so that's what a familiar is for! Someone gave me one of those, but I didn't know what it was for XD you gave me a lot of information thanks :) I'll try to get into that routine as well!
@Deerluxe
Hello! Thank you for your long reply it was very thoughtful that you would type that much for little me :D so that's what a familiar is for! Someone gave me one of those, but I didn't know what it was for XD you gave me a lot of information thanks :) I'll try to get into that routine as well!
@Akemii
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you need help getting food, finding dragons, and other basic information, feel free to ask! :)
@Akemii
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you need help getting food, finding dragons, and other basic information, feel free to ask! :)
giphy.gif
@GrackleDragon
Thank you! I'll be sure to ask! :)
@GrackleDragon
Thank you! I'll be sure to ask! :)
@Akemii
I really can't think of anything else to add to the advice pile but I myself am attempting to be a bit of a dragon breeder while also setting up for possible RP... Neither are exactly where I would like them to be currently but their getting there. I have to agree though, meeting new people is always nice
Random question: Have you encountered any traits you like so far?
@Akemii
I really can't think of anything else to add to the advice pile but I myself am attempting to be a bit of a dragon breeder while also setting up for possible RP... Neither are exactly where I would like them to be currently but their getting there. I have to agree though, meeting new people is always nice
Random question: Have you encountered any traits you like so far?
1 2