Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Just wanted to try and say a nice hello to everyone, I'm kind of shy when it comes to talking to others so please understand if I get a bit awkward <3 This is also my first forum post on FR. I started a few weeks ago, or a month idk, and I'm still kind of a bit new with everything here! I hope to make a few friends on here as well <3
Just wanted to try and say a nice hello to everyone, I'm kind of shy when it comes to talking to others so please understand if I get a bit awkward <3 This is also my first forum post on FR. I started a few weeks ago, or a month idk, and I'm still kind of a bit new with everything here! I hope to make a few friends on here as well <3
@xrosepetalx Hello! The community here is really friendly and welcoming, so hopefully you'll fit right in! ^^ I was pretty shy at first too, but people on here are really nice. I started a couple months back and I'm still getting the hang of things, so don't hesitate to ask around for help. There's plenty of guides and friendly users to lend a helping hand.
Your Revyn is really cute, by the way! Hope you have a fun time here!
@xrosepetalx Hello! The community here is really friendly and welcoming, so hopefully you'll fit right in! ^^ I was pretty shy at first too, but people on here are really nice. I started a couple months back and I'm still getting the hang of things, so don't hesitate to ask around for help. There's plenty of guides and friendly users to lend a helping hand.
Your Revyn is really cute, by the way! Hope you have a fun time here!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@WardenUnit Aww Thank you so much! I actually am starting to get the hang of things here but I still will ask around for help if I do need some!
@WardenUnit Aww Thank you so much! I actually am starting to get the hang of things here but I still will ask around for help if I do need some!