Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! C:
Hi!! I'm busy bee and Chicken Smoothie introduced me to this site! I look forward to meet everyone and I wish to make new friends! Thank you all ?
Hi!! I'm busy bee and Chicken Smoothie introduced me to this site! I look forward to meet everyone and I wish to make new friends! Thank you all ?
@busybee

omg busybee hello! ^^

Welcome to FR!
@busybee

omg busybee hello! ^^

Welcome to FR!
shadeV2_zpsilwk0xok.gif
@busybee Heya! Welcome to the Flight Rising, also dubbed FR. Hope you have tons of fun here!
@busybee Heya! Welcome to the Flight Rising, also dubbed FR. Hope you have tons of fun here!
@CharmsWay
@Icewinglight
Hello!! I'm glad to have met you c:
@CharmsWay
@Icewinglight
Hello!! I'm glad to have met you c:
@busybee

First things first, welcome to FR! Second, I adore your username. I am a big fan of pretty much all insects, but bees are my favorites. What could possibly be better than honey, amiright?!

Edited: my phone autocorrected your name to busy beans. lmao
@busybee

First things first, welcome to FR! Second, I adore your username. I am a big fan of pretty much all insects, but bees are my favorites. What could possibly be better than honey, amiright?!

Edited: my phone autocorrected your name to busy beans. lmao
@BusyBee

Welcome To flight rising! I think you'll like it here! (Yes, I love your username too ^_^)
If you ever need anything, feel free to message me anytime! I hope you enjoy this website as I have!
Glad to meet you C:
@BusyBee

Welcome To flight rising! I think you'll like it here! (Yes, I love your username too ^_^)
If you ever need anything, feel free to message me anytime! I hope you enjoy this website as I have!
Glad to meet you C:
@PastaDragon
@Moonrisewolf
aww thank you both so much! This community has so many nice users and I am so glad to have met you two! I hope to find and befriend other nice people like you. <3 have a safe and happy new year
~busybee?
@PastaDragon
@Moonrisewolf
aww thank you both so much! This community has so many nice users and I am so glad to have met you two! I hope to find and befriend other nice people like you. <3 have a safe and happy new year
~busybee?