Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya!
I just realized I hadn't posted an introduction... So, let's fix that!

Hii, I'm Amorii but I also go by many other usernames on other websites (MaggienToby for example) so I wouldn't be surprised if I knew some others on here. If so, hope you've been doing better since last I saw ya!

Some things I enjoy include drawing, writing, playing video games and talking to people. This site has actually kept me up late because I was so into writing lore for my dragons, Amity and Viper ahah! I haven't talked to many here but every time I have, people have been very nice to me! Oh, and if any are interested in what I draw check out my my art shop!

Don't be me and be too afraid to engage with people-- I don't bite and I love friends!
I just realized I hadn't posted an introduction... So, let's fix that!

Hii, I'm Amorii but I also go by many other usernames on other websites (MaggienToby for example) so I wouldn't be surprised if I knew some others on here. If so, hope you've been doing better since last I saw ya!

Some things I enjoy include drawing, writing, playing video games and talking to people. This site has actually kept me up late because I was so into writing lore for my dragons, Amity and Viper ahah! I haven't talked to many here but every time I have, people have been very nice to me! Oh, and if any are interested in what I draw check out my my art shop!

Don't be me and be too afraid to engage with people-- I don't bite and I love friends!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii I love reading users' lore, and I'd love to write my own, but unfortunately haven't had the time nor the inspiration to do so. I read some of yours and it's really well-written!
I just joined flight rising early last year, but I'm completely immersed in the community.
I'm an artist as well (not the best, but I consider myself decent enough)!
I saw some of your art and it's really cute. c:
I take it you're into pokemon? Or do you just happen to have a lot of pokemon requests?
@Amorii I love reading users' lore, and I'd love to write my own, but unfortunately haven't had the time nor the inspiration to do so. I read some of yours and it's really well-written!
I just joined flight rising early last year, but I'm completely immersed in the community.
I'm an artist as well (not the best, but I consider myself decent enough)!
I saw some of your art and it's really cute. c:
I take it you're into pokemon? Or do you just happen to have a lot of pokemon requests?
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
@Amorii

Hello! I appreciate that you put genuine effort into your lore. I would love to start some with my clan, but my dragons are constantly in flux due to my random gene projects and impulse sells/buys.

What kind of video games are you into? I'm a fantasy RPG kind of gal myself, like the Dragon Age series and Elder Scrolls.
@Amorii

Hello! I appreciate that you put genuine effort into your lore. I would love to start some with my clan, but my dragons are constantly in flux due to my random gene projects and impulse sells/buys.

What kind of video games are you into? I'm a fantasy RPG kind of gal myself, like the Dragon Age series and Elder Scrolls.
@Shephology
Aha I know what you mean! Some people have lore for every dragon and I'm over here like "... I've got 3 dragons with lore appreciate it pls" Thank you for thinking so! I was very much in the writing mood when I did it.

I had an older account but can't access it anymore unfortunately. I kept missing reg. windows until I finally caught it recently. Being an artist is totally subjective and skill grows with practice!

Thanks for saying that <3 I absolutely love Pokemon, it's been in my life ever since I was a little girl! I have a few Pokemon characters inspired from a game, Pokemon Mystery Universe and even started to write a Pokemon fanfic with them in it. That's probably why you're seeing a lot of Pokemon in my art. I also love the manga, Pokemon Adventures :P

@PastaDragon
Aww, you really think that? I was really feeling a writing urge and just went crazy on my dragons. Right now I'm focussed on a breeding project and artsy stuff, though... So I haven't had a chance to update my other dragons.

Hmm, games I love would include Spyro (Classic and Legend of Spyro), Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, Digimon (ughhh the DS games were SO GOOD. Specifically World DS, World Dawn and World Dusk), The Legend of Zelda and Fossil Fighters. Oh, I can't forget dungeon crawlers. Mystery Dungeon games are soo fun.

Games individually I love are Yoshi's Island, THE DOG Island, Dragonball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (one of my favorite RPGs), Torchlight 2, Stardew Valley, Sonic Generations and Dust: An Elysian Tale to name a few... Sorry, I have a lot of games I love :'D
@Shephology
Aha I know what you mean! Some people have lore for every dragon and I'm over here like "... I've got 3 dragons with lore appreciate it pls" Thank you for thinking so! I was very much in the writing mood when I did it.

I had an older account but can't access it anymore unfortunately. I kept missing reg. windows until I finally caught it recently. Being an artist is totally subjective and skill grows with practice!

Thanks for saying that <3 I absolutely love Pokemon, it's been in my life ever since I was a little girl! I have a few Pokemon characters inspired from a game, Pokemon Mystery Universe and even started to write a Pokemon fanfic with them in it. That's probably why you're seeing a lot of Pokemon in my art. I also love the manga, Pokemon Adventures :P

@PastaDragon
Aww, you really think that? I was really feeling a writing urge and just went crazy on my dragons. Right now I'm focussed on a breeding project and artsy stuff, though... So I haven't had a chance to update my other dragons.

Hmm, games I love would include Spyro (Classic and Legend of Spyro), Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, Digimon (ughhh the DS games were SO GOOD. Specifically World DS, World Dawn and World Dusk), The Legend of Zelda and Fossil Fighters. Oh, I can't forget dungeon crawlers. Mystery Dungeon games are soo fun.

Games individually I love are Yoshi's Island, THE DOG Island, Dragonball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (one of my favorite RPGs), Torchlight 2, Stardew Valley, Sonic Generations and Dust: An Elysian Tale to name a few... Sorry, I have a lot of games I love :'D
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png