Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | what's up pals
i joined last month, but i remember clearly when flight rising was a new thing, though it didn't look like it appealed to me.

i sort of looked up and all of my friends were here so i sort of went WELP and dove in.

well . . .. uhh , ,,

basically now i'm addicted, rip

i think i spend a lot of time here accomplishing nothing at all and i'm like where did my time go .. .
trying to get the basics of monies down b/c i sure do want to make my starting dragon a pretty boy uwu

anyway hit me up i'm pretty chill, though i'm v weird and enjoy things like taxidermy and my deviantart is full of weird monsters haha, my username there is technlcolor-yawn
i joined last month, but i remember clearly when flight rising was a new thing, though it didn't look like it appealed to me.

i sort of looked up and all of my friends were here so i sort of went WELP and dove in.

well . . .. uhh , ,,

basically now i'm addicted, rip

i think i spend a lot of time here accomplishing nothing at all and i'm like where did my time go .. .
trying to get the basics of monies down b/c i sure do want to make my starting dragon a pretty boy uwu

anyway hit me up i'm pretty chill, though i'm v weird and enjoy things like taxidermy and my deviantart is full of weird monsters haha, my username there is technlcolor-yawn