Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi peeps!
1 2
Hiya! So I guess I'm new and it's nice to meet everyone!
So, here I am!
Hello!
Hiya! So I guess I'm new and it's nice to meet everyone!
So, here I am!
Hello!
Hi!
@ravenwalker
Hola!
Fellow bird-themed player!
Could you tell something about yourself?
I'm 18 years old basist, who likes to play mtg with his friends. I also write and draw some. I listen a to of music, mainly punk, heavy and hardrock.
@ravenwalker
Hola!
Fellow bird-themed player!
Could you tell something about yourself?
I'm 18 years old basist, who likes to play mtg with his friends. I also write and draw some. I listen a to of music, mainly punk, heavy and hardrock.
MoOtdMJ.png
@ravenwalker Hello, how are you? It's nice to meet you, too. :)
@UnseenCrow Hello there. How are you? It's nice to meet you.
@ravenwalker Hello, how are you? It's nice to meet you, too. :)
@UnseenCrow Hello there. How are you? It's nice to meet you.
@ravenwalker hello, welcome to Flight Rising :)
@ravenwalker hello, welcome to Flight Rising :)
GJ4HbdE.gif
@ravenwalker

Welcome! I can "show" you around Flight Rising, if you like! Birds...... Next favorite animal after dragons, cats, and wolves! Friends?
@ravenwalker

Welcome! I can "show" you around Flight Rising, if you like! Birds...... Next favorite animal after dragons, cats, and wolves! Friends?
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
@ravenwalker Hiya! Welcome to Flight Rising! :D If you need any help, feel free to send me a message, I'll be glad to assist you with anything. You can also visit the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help]Help Center[/url] forums, or the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde]Guides[/url] forums. Your Flight's forum may also have a newbie guide available for you :) Here's a few tips: [list][*] Don't exalt your progens (the first dragons you received when you first joined). Since they're first generation, they have great breeding potential! You also may regret it in the future, since they could be special to you :) (If you happen to ever accidentally exalt them, contact support! They can possibly get it back for you) [*]Save up treasure for when your Flight is in dominance! You'll get discounts at the Marketplace and when expanding your lair, plus a lot of other nice bonuses. [*]Visit the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf]Raffles[/url] forum or the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz]Dragons for Sale[/url] forum, there are a lot of giveaways and raffles for free or inexpensive dragons for newbies! :D [*]Make sure to use all your Gathering turns and keep your dragons well fed! You get bonuses for well fed dragons, such as free gems. So always make sure you're stocked with plenty of food for them! :) Hope you're enjoying the game so far!
@ravenwalker

Hiya! Welcome to Flight Rising! :D

If you need any help, feel free to send me a message, I'll be glad to assist you with anything. You can also visit the Help Center forums, or the Guides forums. Your Flight's forum may also have a newbie guide available for you :)

Here's a few tips:
  • Don't exalt your progens (the first dragons you received when you first joined). Since they're first generation, they have great breeding potential! You also may regret it in the future, since they could be special to you :) (If you happen to ever accidentally exalt them, contact support! They can possibly get it back for you)
  • Save up treasure for when your Flight is in dominance! You'll get discounts at the Marketplace and when expanding your lair, plus a lot of other nice bonuses.
  • Visit the Raffles forum or the Dragons for Sale forum, there are a lot of giveaways and raffles for free or inexpensive dragons for newbies! :D
  • Make sure to use all your Gathering turns and keep your dragons well fed! You get bonuses for well fed dragons, such as free gems. So always make sure you're stocked with plenty of food for them! :)

Hope you're enjoying the game so far!
| Dragons for sale! Check profile for more info! |
tumblr_oerbmpDbqt1tpjfvfo3_r2_100.gif
Lumin | Tumblr | DeviantART
@UnseenCrow @TimberWolf2000 @Glaciarie @mooncatcher333 @Luminositea It's great to meet you all! It's good to know I have people to turn to when I need help. :)

Sorry I forgot to say some things about myself!
I'm a British girl who likes wolves, cats and ravens. I love the walking dead, and my favourite music artist is Tom Odell. My favourite actors are Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Norman Reedus. Im a pianist, grade 5.

Also, how do you change your avatar?
@UnseenCrow @TimberWolf2000 @Glaciarie @mooncatcher333 @Luminositea It's great to meet you all! It's good to know I have people to turn to when I need help. :)

Sorry I forgot to say some things about myself!
I'm a British girl who likes wolves, cats and ravens. I love the walking dead, and my favourite music artist is Tom Odell. My favourite actors are Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Norman Reedus. Im a pianist, grade 5.

Also, how do you change your avatar?
Hi!
@ravenwalker Okay, do you see the down-pointing arrow by your username? Click that. You should see "Change Avatar" there. Oh, and I also love wolves and cats, too. I also like books, music, anime, video games, and mangas.
@ravenwalker Okay, do you see the down-pointing arrow by your username? Click that. You should see "Change Avatar" there. Oh, and I also love wolves and cats, too. I also like books, music, anime, video games, and mangas.
@TimberWolf2000 Thank you! Yeah books and music are cool!
@TimberWolf2000 Thank you! Yeah books and music are cool!
Hi!
@ravenwalker Not a problem. :) Your dragons are really cool, by the way.
@ravenwalker Not a problem. :) Your dragons are really cool, by the way.
1 2