Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What's happening!?
-How did you find Flight Rising?
I had a friend mention this site to me a LONG time ago. I really wanted to join but registration wasn't open at that time period. :'(

-What flight did you join and why?
Arcane. I took a quiz and this is the flight I got. I took the quiz a few times with various answers because some answers I felt like I couldn't pick just one choice but I ended up in Arcane the most frequently.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
I chose a Guardian as my choice Dragon because he seems like a protector and I liked that about him. I wanted him to be the leader of my lair and I felt like I'd feel protected with this magnificent beast behind me. However, I don't have a Tundra yet but I'm starting to like them the most because they seem the most cuddly, and kind. I want to just use them as a bed.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I don't have any familiars yet! I haven't gotten around to looking at them yet.

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I love to read, I write my feelings a lot on tumblr, talking to people online and off, I'm kinda a goofball, I spend time with my family quite often as I have a cousin I just adore, I like to cook/bake, and yeah!

--
Some more about me? Well, I'm a College kid. I love nerdy stuff such as Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Batman.

I love talking to people so feel free to message me! :D Or talk to me here and such.

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I had a friend mention this site to me a LONG time ago. I really wanted to join but registration wasn't open at that time period. :'(

-What flight did you join and why?
Arcane. I took a quiz and this is the flight I got. I took the quiz a few times with various answers because some answers I felt like I couldn't pick just one choice but I ended up in Arcane the most frequently.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
I chose a Guardian as my choice Dragon because he seems like a protector and I liked that about him. I wanted him to be the leader of my lair and I felt like I'd feel protected with this magnificent beast behind me. However, I don't have a Tundra yet but I'm starting to like them the most because they seem the most cuddly, and kind. I want to just use them as a bed.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I don't have any familiars yet! I haven't gotten around to looking at them yet.

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I love to read, I write my feelings a lot on tumblr, talking to people online and off, I'm kinda a goofball, I spend time with my family quite often as I have a cousin I just adore, I like to cook/bake, and yeah!

--
Some more about me? Well, I'm a College kid. I love nerdy stuff such as Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Batman.

I love talking to people so feel free to message me! :D Or talk to me here and such.

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@superme
Hola!
'Nother nerd! Friends!
So, what kinda books you read? What kinda music ya like?
@superme
Hola!
'Nother nerd! Friends!
So, what kinda books you read? What kinda music ya like?
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow

Hey! :D I love to read a lot of different books. Lord of the rings, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, IT, Perks of being a wallflower, ... mystery, fantasy, thrillers...ect

I listen to anything and everything The Beatles, 21 Pilots, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, ect
@UnseenCrow

Hey! :D I love to read a lot of different books. Lord of the rings, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, IT, Perks of being a wallflower, ... mystery, fantasy, thrillers...ect

I listen to anything and everything The Beatles, 21 Pilots, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, ect
@superme
Never heard about 21 pilots. Could you recommemd a song or two?
I read fantasy most often. I also write stories as fantasy, mainly focusing on low- and urbanfantasy. Have you ever heard about "Dresden files".
@superme
Never heard about 21 pilots. Could you recommemd a song or two?
I read fantasy most often. I also write stories as fantasy, mainly focusing on low- and urbanfantasy. Have you ever heard about "Dresden files".
MoOtdMJ.png
@unseencrow um heathens, holding into you, ride, stressed out.

that's cool! :D and no I haven't heard of them before.
@unseencrow um heathens, holding into you, ride, stressed out.

that's cool! :D and no I haven't heard of them before.